x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Gay marriage.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw_1631334 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
samanthapandaw_1631334
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9804
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"samanthapandaw" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









";JiKailah♥" wrote:






Ow








"AlphaT" wrote:















";JiKailah♥" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:





















";JiKailah♥" wrote:














People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 



God also made Hitler. Your point is invalid. 



God creates and loves all, but he also made this book that says murder is wrong, and that being gay is wrong. So what you do is on your own decisions. Your point is invalid. 



How can you say that being gay is wrong? A sin is something that you know you shouldn't do. Something that you can control. Being gay is not a sin because you can not control who you fall in love with. 



Im sure you can, thats like saying that its not a sin to lie if you cant control your lying habits, or other bad habits mentioned in the Bible. 


Uh, no, you can't control that you like guys or girls. It's not something you can consciously control. Lying habits are something you can change. Kleptomania is something you can change. But you can't change the fact that you're gay, any more than you can change the fact that you're straight, or bi.



So, no one changes form gay to straight or straight to gay? And anyone who could, wuld mean your point is invalid, right? So all those salvation stories of people quitting the habitical sin of being gay, are wrong and never happened? 


look, as far as I knew, there were no cases where someone just stopped having the orientation that they had. I was just stating it from what I knew.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Online

Posts: 10965
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago


"samanthapandaw" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"samanthapandaw" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















";JiKailah♥" wrote:










Ow












"AlphaT" wrote:





















";JiKailah♥" wrote:
























"AlphaT" wrote:



























";JiKailah♥" wrote:


















People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 



God also made Hitler. Your point is invalid. 



God creates and loves all, but he also made this book that says murder is wrong, and that being gay is wrong. So what you do is on your own decisions. Your point is invalid. 



How can you say that being gay is wrong? A sin is something that you know you shouldn't do. Something that you can control. Being gay is not a sin because you can not control who you fall in love with. 



Im sure you can, thats like saying that its not a sin to lie if you cant control your lying habits, or other bad habits mentioned in the Bible. 


Uh, no, you can't control that you like guys or girls. It's not something you can consciously control. Lying habits are something you can change. Kleptomania is something you can change. But you can't change the fact that you're gay, any more than you can change the fact that you're straight, or bi.



So, no one changes form gay to straight or straight to gay? And anyone who could, wuld mean your point is invalid, right? So all those salvation stories of people quitting the habitical sin of being gay, are wrong and never happened? 


look, as far as I knew, there were no cases where someone just stopped having the orientation that they had. I was just stating it from what I knew.


But you have to research that. Thats what researching is for. Im not scolding, im just telling you that if you think something happened, make sure that  you do research before going into a debate. I promise you that helps. lots.


Posted By:
SwaggySamix3 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
SwaggySamix3
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 65
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"onlyindarkness" wrote:


Even though the bible says things that go against homosexuality and all of that fun stuff, people (who are religious) should live their lifes for themselves and let God handle all of the condemning. It's not your job to judge anyone.


Actually, as far as the bible is concerned... 
It is your job to judge.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5  is great at showing this. 

Well, what if the people who want to get married aren't Christian? What if they are Athiest? 


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"SwaggySamix3" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






"onlyindarkness" wrote:




Even though the bible says things that go against homosexuality and all of that fun stuff, people (who are religious) should live their lifes for themselves and let God handle all of the condemning. It's not your job to judge anyone.


Actually, as far as the bible is concerned... 
It is your job to judge.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5  is great at showing this. 


Well, what if the people who want to get married aren't Christian? What if they are Athiest? 



I am personally atheist. I was just pointing out that the bible makes it clear that it is in fact your job to judge people. 

I also support marriage equality. 


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Online

Posts: 10965
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"SwaggySamix3" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:









"onlyindarkness" wrote:






Even though the bible says things that go against homosexuality and all of that fun stuff, people (who are religious) should live their lifes for themselves and let God handle all of the condemning. It's not your job to judge anyone.


Actually, as far as the bible is concerned... 
It is your job to judge.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5  is great at showing this. 


Well, what if the people who want to get married aren't Christian? What if they are Athiest? 



I am personally atheist. I was just pointing out that the bible makes it clear that it is in fact your job to judge people. 

I also support marriage equality. 

 

"the Lord gives you". If the Lord gives you a section of ownership and authority, then yeah, your doing it out of God. That's what the verse expresses.


Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 617
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
God is right a LOT but i beleve that people should be able to love who they want to love! no matter if they are the ame gender!! 

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted By:
Owlgirl
Owlgirl
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 123
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
A topic I made has over 1700 views. Wow. 

"Everyone makes mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers."
"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car can go straight upwards."~ A British Astronomer


Posted By:
1Dwinner7 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
1Dwinner7
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
ITS ALL WRONG
PEOPLE STRAYED SO FAR FROM NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS ITS SAD
THERE IS A REASON WHY MEN CANT GET PREGO.
GOD CREATED MAN AND WOMEN TO PROCREATE WITH EACHOTHER
NOT WITH THEIR SAME GENRE

Posted By:
1Dwinner7 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
1Dwinner7
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
U ARE SO RIGHT
WORDED PERFECTLY
WERE U FOR OBAMA OR MITT
AND WAT ARE UR HOBBIES
 smile

Posted By:
SwaggySamix3 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
SwaggySamix3
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 65
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago


"1Dwinner7" wrote:


ITS ALL WRONG


PEOPLE STRAYED SO FAR FROM NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS ITS SAD


THERE IS A REASON WHY MEN CANT GET PREGO.


GOD CREATED MAN AND WOMEN TO PROCREATE WITH EACHOTHER


NOT WITH THEIR SAME GENRE


First of all, it's gender. Not flipping genre. And what does marriage have to do with reproducing and making children? They're just getting married and that doesn't mean they can't adopt either. They can adopt a child that is in the orphanage. Plus, are you gay? Does this decision affect you? No. It doesn't. So why do you even care? 


Latest Forum Posts

what is your favorite video game?

Manchester Arena Attack

should people be aloud to be gay?

should people be aloud to be gay?

should people be aloud to be gay?

Manchester Arena Attack

What did you last drink today?

what is your favorite video game?

what is your favorite video game?

What is Your Religion?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games