×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

 


"onlyindarkness" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


"onlyindarkness" wrote:



Even though the bible says things that go against homosexuality and all of that fun stuff, people (who are religious) should live their lifes for themselves and let God handle all of the condemning. It's not your job to judge anyone.


Actually, as far as the bible is concerned... 
It is your job to judge.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5  is great at showing this. 
I suppose I should pay more attention during my catholic christianity class. I was unaware of this.


In fact, if you believe all of the bible (like the bible says you should) you should believe that God has deemed it an abomination, and that all gays are sinners worthy of execution. 

Very small part of the reason I'm atheist. 


I don't believe the bible in the first place; I'm an atheist. I do attend a Catholic school however, because my father feels that religion in school is a necessity for children "trying to find themselves".

let
i use my hair to express myself


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"onlyindarkness" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:


 




"onlyindarkness" wrote:





"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"onlyindarkness" wrote:




Even though the bible says things that go against homosexuality and all of that fun stuff, people (who are religious) should live their lifes for themselves and let God handle all of the condemning. It's not your job to judge anyone.


Actually, as far as the bible is concerned... 
It is your job to judge.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5  is great at showing this. 
I suppose I should pay more attention during my catholic christianity class. I was unaware of this.


In fact, if you believe all of the bible (like the bible says you should) you should believe that God has deemed it an abomination, and that all gays are sinners worthy of execution. 

Very small part of the reason I'm atheist. 


I don't believe the bible in the first place; I'm an atheist. I do attend a Catholic school however, because my father feels that religion in school is a necessity for children "trying to find themselves".


Ah, I was under the impression you were Christian based on your first post. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 79

The more I think about my religion, the more complicated it becomes. I love the Lord, but somehow it seems like any Christian answer can't satisfy anyone. Why can't we just get a handbook for FAQs about Christianity? Haha maybe that would help us all.

Uh... signature? O_O

My microscope is awesome. Tehee.

Saxophone Cow!!!
Saxophone Cow!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"onlyindarkness" wrote:






"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:




 






"onlyindarkness" wrote:







"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:




"onlyindarkness" wrote:





Even though the bible says things that go against homosexuality and all of that fun stuff, people (who are religious) should live their lifes for themselves and let God handle all of the condemning. It's not your job to judge anyone.


Actually, as far as the bible is concerned... 
It is your job to judge.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5  is great at showing this. 
I suppose I should pay more attention during my catholic christianity class. I was unaware of this.


In fact, if you believe all of the bible (like the bible says you should) you should believe that God has deemed it an abomination, and that all gays are sinners worthy of execution. 

Very small part of the reason I'm atheist. 


I don't believe the bible in the first place; I'm an atheist. I do attend a Catholic school however, because my father feels that religion in school is a necessity for children "trying to find themselves".


Ah, I was under the impression you were Christian based on your first post. 

When speaking of religion, I normally talk hypothetically.

let
i use my hair to express myself


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HydroJen" wrote:

The more I think about my religion, the more complicated it becomes. I love the Lord, but somehow it seems like any Christian answer can't satisfy anyone. Why can't we just get a handbook for FAQs about Christianity? Haha maybe that would help us all.


Because unfortunately, there often times aren't very good answers. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 79

Nobody can ever be satisfied by any answer. Sigh.

Uh... signature? O_O

My microscope is awesome. Tehee.

Saxophone Cow!!!
Saxophone Cow!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I completely agree. Gay marriage should definitely be allowed. Love is love and nothing can change that! Gay marriage should be as normal man woman marriage, gay people shouldn't have to go through all the bullying and turmoil that don't deserve.

xo


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
I just want to say to everyone that said people aren't equal that that is a terribly rude thing to say. All people aren't equal, but everyone's rights should be. That doesn't mean we're all equal in strength, but we all deserve the same treatment. Equal treatment.
People, God might know all (I'm practically atheist) but did he ever specifically say, into your head, "GAYS SUCK, THEY ARE TERRIBLE DON'T SUPPORT THEM?" Er...no, I don't believe so, just let me know if this has actually happened to you, and also just TRY to find someone that will say that happened to them.
We can't necessarily trust the Bible. The Bible is a secondary source (for those who aren't in 6th grade social studies, it means accounts written from oral sources, not by the person themselves). Who you should be relying on is if God actually did speak to you in your head. THAT would be a primary source. No, don't go think "GAYS SUCK" in your head and take it as "a sign from God." that would be so gullible of you.
Gays are awesome. They are people just like you, me, or Taylor Swift. They are everyday people you would see on the streets or at a football game. The way people that don't like gay people treat LGBT people disgusts me. Can't you see that you're mentally killing someone? Can't you see people commit suicide from this often? Can't you see that?

The Reciprocal


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"smarticalanimal" wrote:

I just want to say to everyone that said people aren't equal that that is a terribly rude thing to say. All people aren't equal, but everyone's rights should be. That doesn't mean we're all equal in strength, but we all deserve the same treatment. Equal treatment.

People, God might know all (I'm practically atheist) but did he ever specifically say, into your head, "GAYS SUCK, THEY ARE TERRIBLE DON'T SUPPORT THEM?" Er...no, I don't believe so, just let me know if this has actually happened to you, and also just TRY to find someone that will say that happened to them.

We can't necessarily trust the Bible. The Bible is a secondary source (for those who aren't in 6th grade social studies, it means accounts written from oral sources, not by the person themselves). Who you should be relying on is if God actually did speak to you in your head. THAT would be a primary source. No, don't go think "GAYS SUCK" in your head and take it as "a sign from God." that would be so gullible of you.

Gays are awesome. They are people just like you, me, or Taylor Swift. They are everyday people you would see on the streets or at a football game. The way people that don't like gay people treat LGBT people disgusts me. Can't you see that you're mentally killing someone? Can't you see people commit suicide from this often? Can't you see that?

well put smile

xo


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"smarticalanimal" wrote:

I just want to say to everyone that said people aren't equal that that is a terribly rude thing to say. All people aren't equal, but everyone's rights should be. That doesn't mean we're all equal in strength, but we all deserve the same treatment. Equal treatment.

People, God might know all (I'm practically atheist) but did he ever specifically say, into your head, "GAYS SUCK, THEY ARE TERRIBLE DON'T SUPPORT THEM?" Er...no, I don't believe so, just let me know if this has actually happened to you, and also just TRY to find someone that will say that happened to them.

We can't necessarily trust the Bible. The Bible is a secondary source (for those who aren't in 6th grade social studies, it means accounts written from oral sources, not by the person themselves). Who you should be relying on is if God actually did speak to you in your head. THAT would be a primary source. No, don't go think "GAYS SUCK" in your head and take it as "a sign from God." that would be so gullible of you.

Gays are awesome. They are people just like you, me, or Taylor Swift. They are everyday people you would see on the streets or at a football game. The way people that don't like gay people treat LGBT people disgusts me. Can't you see that you're mentally killing someone? Can't you see people commit suicide from this often? Can't you see that?



well if you're a christian or jew you pretty much have to take the bible seriously and trust it, it's kind of the most important book in human history, tolerant christians tend to ignore most of the old testament but those people come from more liberal parents, who aren't in an overwhelming majority right now

:^)


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity