Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"Kamerny COMIN' BACK" wrote:


goood 4 her its not ma prob


You're absolutely right. It isn't your problem. In fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with you whether or not a man can marry a man or a woman can marry a woman. It has no effect on you at all what so ever.

So why do you think that they shouldn't be able to marry? It can't possibly effect YOU negatively. All it can do is effect the two people getting married and their friends and families for the better. 



Its a destruction of what marrige was spost to be about. Even in evolutionary terms its unacceptable.  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 10

YOU GO GURL!!!!! smile


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 10

NO THEY SHOULDNT Devil


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"car2090" wrote:

i'm sorry to ay this but... u r STUPID!!!
Name calling doesn't make you smarter, and no one likes to read that kind of talk. It's also not allowed on KW.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 571

"Kamerny COMIN' BACK" wrote:

Exactly wat im  sayin cuz in the Bible it says dat  this country waz destroyed  due to gay people ############ wateva u wanna call it i still think its wrong and later u will seeeeeeee???

 







By "this country waz destroyed due to gay people" are you referring to the US? 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:



"Kamerny COMIN' BACK" wrote:


Exactly wat im  sayin cuz in the Bible it says dat  this country waz destroyed  due to gay people ############ wateva u wanna call it i still think its wrong and later u will seeeeeeee???


 





 


By "this country waz destroyed due to gay people" are you referring to the US? 




No, hes refering to Sodom and Gomorrah.  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 123

"Kamerny COMIN' BACK" wrote:

o K wateva dang gurl the straving  kids are because the parent s are broke wat bout rich gay people  omg  i really dont care cuz lil gurl like i said not my problem my god

Just because someone's gay doesn't mean they're rich.

And can you please work on your grammar? It's kind of freaking me out.

"Everyone makes mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers."
"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car can go straight upwards."~ A British Astronomer


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 

Imagination!!
"If you believe in yourself, and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true!"
~Spongebob Squarepants~


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

";JiKailah♥" wrote:

People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:



";JiKailah♥" wrote:


People are people. Love is love. Simple as that. 



Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Simple as that. 



God also made Hitler. Your point is invalid. 

Imagination!!
"If you believe in yourself, and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true!"
~Spongebob Squarepants~


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity