Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Perfectly reasonable, I mean, its not like unborn children can actually think, or feel. They can't. Basic facts. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The only reason women get abortions is because they are not fit to take care of a child or just dont want to bring in a child into the world yet. Im not saying that abortion is right but im not saying its wrong but imagine trying to raise a kid when u cant take care of your self then adoption the child wants to find u then think that they are unloved thats how I feel on this matter

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

Perfectly reasonable, I mean, its not like unborn children can actually think, or feel. They can't. Basic facts. 

Um i think you'd find that that is far from the truth. If you look up some videos of Abortion, you can see the fetus trying to get away from the chemicals they put inside of the mother. Look up some videos of the abotion in process and you'll find that they actually can feel.

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Um i think you'd find that that is far from the truth. If you look up some videos of Abortion, you can see the fetus trying to get away from the chemicals they put inside of the mother. Look up some videos of the abotion in process and you'll find that they actually can feel.

'-' Lady, I don't care if they feel, it's the mothers decision, not the kids.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

I know i never said it wasn't the mother's decision. What i think is if mothers don't want the concesquences of a baby, then maybe they should be more careful when they decide to "do it" so they don't have to kill an innocent unborn child. Simple.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

I know i never said it wasn't the mother's decision. What i think is if mothers don't want the concesquences of a baby, then maybe they should be more careful when they decide to "do it" so they don't have to kill an innocent unborn child. Simple.

As I said in my own post, they don't always choose who they 'do it' with. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Right on Punk you tell them crazehgurl12 Punk

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

True, true. And for those people, i respect that. But i'm talking about the ones who are perfectly capable of choosing and they choose not to face the consequences.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

True, true. And for those people, i respect that. But i'm talking about the ones who are perfectly capable of choosing and they choose not to face the consequences.

Still. Fetus's don't think, its pro8a8ly just the natural fight or flight thingie. And 8esides, as I mentioned before, it's the mothers decisions, as the 8a8yhas no real life, seeing as it depends on its mother. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Still. Fetus's don't think, its pro8a8ly just the natural fight or flight thingie. And 8esides, as I mentioned before, it's the mothers decisions, as the 8a8yhas no real life, seeing as it depends on its mother.
As a fetus, yes it depends on the mother. But your excluding that a non-aborted baby has life. People use an argument like "So what, aborting babies is like cutting grass" To support the whole "They have no life" theory and I really don't like those arguments. But just because something does not think, does not mean it does not feel.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity