×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 364





"Rhema J" wrote:




Abortion is wrong. It's murder. Its depriving of anothers life. I know people are like, "Well what if it was an unplanned pregnancy or they are a teen and can't take care of it?" There is a thing called adoption or uhm AHEM, waiting until you are married or can care for a child to have ###########. I think abortion is wrong and should be illegal. Obama is a good president and I really admire him but the abortion and gay rights thing are two things I do not and will never agree with him.


Truthfully, I just want to fly a kite..
But.. What you have stated is completely dumb.. 
What about the r*pe victims? Why should the woman be taken advantage of, and then left with a baby. Not to mention, that woman has to suffer the pain of giving birth.. Its complete organized society BS to not agree with that. Abortion isnt murder, because a fetus isnt a living thing. Its a fact. For then, it shouldnt be illegal.

And please.. Save the Obama crap. You dont know half jack about what he does for the government. He's keeping religious and other opinionated beliefs out of government. Which is something you should really admire about him..

Abortion is a choice. And the government should never tell a woman what she can and cant do with her body.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2010
Posts: 16374

"Vertigo" wrote:



"Storm1232" wrote:


not ANOTHER one.. -_-

?????

I apologize, allow me to clarify. I understand that this is a very tender subject area, and that many people share their own opinions, but It seems I can go a week without seeing another one of these debates pop up. The only reason I find it bothersome is that they never seem to end on a good note, they either die out with about 2 or 3 people telling eachother how idiotic they are, or the thread gets locked ENTIRELY. Its just, I don't really like seeing this topic being debated, since rarely does it ever get a good ending.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 2745

"Storm1232" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:






"Storm1232" wrote:




not ANOTHER one.. -_-

?????

I apologize, allow me to clarify. I understand that this is a very tender subject area, and that many people share their own opinions, but It seems I can go a week without seeing another one of these debates pop up. The only reason I find it bothersome is that they never seem to end on a good note, they either die out with about 2 or 3 people telling eachother how idiotic they are, or the thread gets locked ENTIRELY. Its just, I don't really like seeing this topic being debated, since rarely does it ever get a good ending.


You could not be more correct.
I made a forum supporting gay marriage and asked people to tell me why it's wrong and it ended up with me getting called gay *not gay by the way, just a supporter of freedom*, religious discussions, and Jordan locking it.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2010
Posts: 16374

"Vertigo" wrote:



"Storm1232" wrote:






"Vertigo" wrote:









"Storm1232" wrote:






not ANOTHER one.. -_-

?????

I apologize, allow me to clarify. I understand that this is a very tender subject area, and that many people share their own opinions, but It seems I can go a week without seeing another one of these debates pop up. The only reason I find it bothersome is that they never seem to end on a good note, they either die out with about 2 or 3 people telling eachother how idiotic they are, or the thread gets locked ENTIRELY. Its just, I don't really like seeing this topic being debated, since rarely does it ever get a good ending.


You could not be more correct.
I made a forum supporting gay marriage and asked people to tell me why it's wrong and it ended up with me getting called gay *not gay by the way, just a supporter of freedom*, religious discussions, and Jordan locking it.


See? Most start off as just harmless questions, and end in the most unruly way

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2008
Posts: 2516

Abortion is completely wrong. 

It should only be done in the case of the mother being forced or risk of the mothers life.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 571

"jake01" wrote:


Abortion is completely wrong. 



It should only be done in the case of the mother being forced or risk of the mothers life.



So it's... not completely wrong? 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2008
Posts: 2516

It is, But in very obvious cases it is necessary. and i hate it completely. But VERY select few.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 571

"jake01" wrote:

It is, But in very obvious cases it is necessary. and i hate it completely. But VERY select few.


I don't think "completely wrong" really allows for exceptions. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"-Zachary-" wrote:



"jake01" wrote:


It is, But in very obvious cases it is necessary. and i hate it completely. But VERY select few.


I don't think "completely wrong" really allows for exceptions. 
wrong meaning wrong to do.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 571

"AlphaT" wrote:



"-Zachary-" wrote:






"jake01" wrote:




It is, But in very obvious cases it is necessary. and i hate it completely. But VERY select few.


I don't think "completely wrong" really allows for exceptions. 
wrong meaning wrong to do.


Wrong meaning wrong to do, completely wrong meaning wrong to do completely. Clearly not completely wrong. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by ThisNameWasStolen
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by Kirsteeeeen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by Kirsteeeeen
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by smiggle0890
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by balenciaga
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by JazzyRox
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by Shadow457
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by Kirsteeeeen
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by smiggle0890
Should abortion be aloud in Debating posted by smiggle0890
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by rob004