×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Prove to me gay marriage is wrong

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"NachozRule" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:











Alpha, please explain to me how. Have you gone back 2000 years and compared the present and past bibles? Where, exactly, have you learned that it hasn't been altered?
The Dead Sea Scrolls, and many Papyrus Originals have been found. Duh.

Oh, so, you've read the originals? How were you able to read the actual originals?
I don't have to. Other Archeologists have.


You met them? Or you looked on the Internet?
I read articles from both answersingenesis and noanswersingenesis that both said original writings of The Bible are 98% consistent as well as found originally in 1942 in The Dead Sea Scroll list.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"AlphaT" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:













Alpha, please explain to me how. Have you gone back 2000 years and compared the present and past bibles? Where, exactly, have you learned that it hasn't been altered?
The Dead Sea Scrolls, and many Papyrus Originals have been found. Duh.

Oh, so, you've read the originals? How were you able to read the actual originals?
I don't have to. Other Archeologists have.


You met them? Or you looked on the Internet?
I read articles from both answersingenesis and noanswersingenesis that both said original writings of The Bible are 98% consistent as well as found originally in 1942 in The Dead Sea Scroll list.

Figures, you believe the Internet.

and lolimaguy

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"NachozRule" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:















Alpha, please explain to me how. Have you gone back 2000 years and compared the present and past bibles? Where, exactly, have you learned that it hasn't been altered?
The Dead Sea Scrolls, and many Papyrus Originals have been found. Duh.

Oh, so, you've read the originals? How were you able to read the actual originals?
I don't have to. Other Archeologists have.


You met them? Or you looked on the Internet?
I read articles from both answersingenesis and noanswersingenesis that both said original writings of The Bible are 98% consistent as well as found originally in 1942 in The Dead Sea Scroll list.

Figures, you believe the Internet.

and lolimaguy
If the Internet says that The Earth is spherical...then is it wrong to believe it? lolididntsayyouwern't.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 121

I love how every thread with AlphaT included will eventually flood my newsfeed.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"AlphaT" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:

















Alpha, please explain to me how. Have you gone back 2000 years and compared the present and past bibles? Where, exactly, have you learned that it hasn't been altered?
The Dead Sea Scrolls, and many Papyrus Originals have been found. Duh.

Oh, so, you've read the originals? How were you able to read the actual originals?
I don't have to. Other Archeologists have.


You met them? Or you looked on the Internet?
I read articles from both answersingenesis and noanswersingenesis that both said original writings of The Bible are 98% consistent as well as found originally in 1942 in The Dead Sea Scroll list.

Figures, you believe the Internet.

and lolimaguy
If the Internet says that The Earth is spherical...then is it wrong to believe it? lolididntsayyouwern't.


Actually, no, because that's common sense, you read two articles saying that the bible hasn't changed or altered.

lolyoucalledmeashe

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Ayreon" wrote:

I love how every thread with AlphaT included will eventually flood my newsfeed.
I guess everyone wants to try their hand to beat me. I need a nickname...


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"NachozRule" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"AlphaT" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



















Alpha, please explain to me how. Have you gone back 2000 years and compared the present and past bibles? Where, exactly, have you learned that it hasn't been altered?
The Dead Sea Scrolls, and many Papyrus Originals have been found. Duh.

Oh, so, you've read the originals? How were you able to read the actual originals?
I don't have to. Other Archeologists have.


You met them? Or you looked on the Internet?
I read articles from both answersingenesis and noanswersingenesis that both said original writings of The Bible are 98% consistent as well as found originally in 1942 in The Dead Sea Scroll list.

Figures, you believe the Internet.

and lolimaguy
If the Internet says that The Earth is spherical...then is it wrong to believe it? lolididntsayyouwern't.


Actually, no, because that's common sense, you read two articles saying that the bible hasn't changed or altered.

lolyoucalledmeashe
noanswersingenesis is an ANTI BIBLICAL site, even it says what I am saying. Everyone knows that original manuscripts were found in DSS, even ask Skittelz.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 121

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Ayreon" wrote:


I love how every thread with AlphaT included will eventually flood my newsfeed.
I guess everyone wants to try their hand to beat me. I need a nickname...


At some point, you just start being "I'm right you are wrong wahwah", and no one can reason with you, not that you are unbeatable.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 65

"Vertigo" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:


If only the government could just get a mob of people who think that gay marriage is completely fine because it would be so much easier to just skip to the truth than gursngo. 



Big Grin


WHOAWHOAWHOA!!

Did you just insinuate that our Government is capable of getting stuff done?

That just made my life xD


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef


"Ayreon" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Ayreon" wrote:






I love how every thread with AlphaT included will eventually flood my newsfeed.
I guess everyone wants to try their hand to beat me. I need a nickname...


At some point, you just start being "I'm right you are wrong wahwah", and no one can reason with you, not that you are unbeatable.
 
I have never done that lol, at least not since I quit being immature. But I really do need a nickname . "The Million Dollar Man", "Ambassador of Awesome", "Pastor Alpha", "The Minister of Awesome". What do you think Ayeron?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
What Time Is It Where You L... in Say Anything posted by rainbowpoptart
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by GirLovesPiggy
Do you believe grades defin... in Say Anything posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
The person below me in Forum Games posted by MayaPapaya03
Camp Camp! [RP, Open] in General Roleplays posted by SecretBlogger
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by DragonDiamond
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by DragonDiamond
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by DragonDiamond
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
What Time Is It Where You L... in Say Anything posted by rainbowpoptart
Do you believe grades defin... in Say Anything posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Do You Blush Easily? in Say Anything posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Find people with the same h... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
what makes u the happiest a... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
Do You Blush Easily? in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
What Time Is It Where You L... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by RinkRat
What's your Zodiac sign? in Say Anything posted by rody001