Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"It's unnatural"

Can't tell if you're really saying that.

I just want to know your refutation

Many things are "unnatural." Technically, traditional marriage is unnatural, but I'll leave that alone. Cutting your hair is unnatural, so is wearing clothes, so is sleeping in a bed.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"It's unnatural"

Many things are "unnatural." Technically, traditional marriage is unnatural, but I'll leave that alone. Cutting your hair is unnatural, so is wearing clothes, so is sleeping in a bed.

That works.

You could also talk about how it's completely natural and found in a lot of different species. Tongue Out 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

This might sound retareded but if they are more gay marriage of the same gender then people that were just regular change into gay. then kids who date at a very young age will turn into this nasty gay thing, and they will be living with 2 moms or 2 dads which sort of nasty. Indifferent so yeah this is my opinon of gay marriage.

u heart nerds or am just dope u gotta luv me

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Hopedestiny" wrote:

This might sound retareded but if they are more gay marriage of the same gender then people that were just regular change into gay. then kids who date at a very young age will turn into this nasty gay thing, and they will be living with 2 moms or 2 dads which sort of nasty. Indifferent so yeah this is my opinon of gay marriage.

Except being gay or straight isn't a choice. You don't choose to go from "regular" to gay. You either are or aren't. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Hopedestiny" wrote:

So you think that if gays can get married then a straight guy, like me, will say, "Hey, that's not a bad idea!" and start liking guys?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"It's unnatural"

That works.

You could also talk about how it's completely natural and found in a lot of different species. Tongue Out 

There ya go chief.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"It's unnatural"

That works.

There ya go chief.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Carry on. smile 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"It's unnatural"

That works.

There ya go chief.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Carry on. smile 

Hijack? I didn't quite see that but, okay. Tongue Out

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Probally

u heart nerds or am just dope u gotta luv me

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity