Prove to me gay marriage is wrong

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Hopedestiny" wrote:

Probally

Okay then, if it'll make you gay, then that's your problem I guess.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

well im just saying it kind of nasty but they can just drop it you might not know there probally might be that much gay people. And 1 question "didnt they have gay people since 2005 why are they bringing it up in 2012 and 2013?

u heart nerds or am just dope u gotta luv me

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Hopedestiny" wrote:

well im just saying it kind of nasty but they can just drop it you might not know there probally might be that much gay people. And 1 question "didnt they have gay people since 2005 why are they bringing it up in 2012 and 2013?
Gay people have been around forever. There have been many protests for equality, they've just gone unanswered. The reason that this particular protest is in the news is because some Republicans have voiced support for gay marriage, whereas they all opposed it before.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i didnt understand some things but ok

u heart nerds or am just dope u gotta luv me

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Hopedestiny" wrote:

i didnt understand some things but ok

What didn't you understand?
I'll try to explain it better.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"It's unnatural"

Can't tell if you're really saying that.

I just want to know your refutation

Many things are "unnatural." Technically, traditional marriage is unnatural, but I'll leave that alone. Cutting your hair is unnatural, so is wearing clothes, so is sleeping in a bed.

That works.

You could also talk about how it's completely natural and found in a lot of different species. Tongue Out 

I would've gone for the fact that humans are products of nature (as is everything thing else) and therefore anything we do is "natural" behavior. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
IT IS NOT WRONG BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO DO EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT NORMAL TO SOME PEOPLE OH WELL GET OVER IT BECAUSE ITS NOT RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE SO JUST LIKE U THINK GAYS ARE WRONG FOR WANTING TO GET MARRIED U ARE THE ONE BEING WRONG FOR JUDGING THEM BECAUSE U ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE~ ALL I HAVE 2 SAY!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
there were gays since hundreds of years ago, but they are bringing it up now because more gays wants to get married now

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Same-gender “marriage” acknowledges a child’s best interests.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:

Same-gender “marriage” acknowledges a child’s best interests.

Why is marriage in quotation marks? 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity