Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Prove to me gay marriage is wrong

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

a trusted and intelligent institution which is accepted by nearly 100% of everyone

Ha. Frown 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Vertigo" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

K. First of all good luck trying to punch me. In the 8th realm of fictionland, say you could and perhaps the possibility is there of you punching me, and say somehow I did fall...then there is only one way to explain why to explain me falling....science. If you see me fall, your invisible pet crocoduck could be forcing me to the floor if you based it on what you see. And yes, they are comparable, not the objects themselves, but by how they are proven/disproven. Taking God out of the explanation of Anti-Gay Marriage is like taking science out of the explanation of Gravity.  Boom.

Stepping out of "fictionland," guess what's holding you to the ground? Guess why you're not sailing into the mesosphere? Gravity.
Now, explain to me how its holding me down or even explain gravity without science, that includes the motion of physics in your keystrokes. Wink See my point?

So somehow, taking science, a trusted and intelligent institution which is accepted by nearly 100% of everyone, out of gravity is like taking God, a non-proven character in a story, which is accepted by 50% of everyone, out of anti-gay marriage debates?

Okay then.

Correction: Deity is accepted by 80% of the global pop. And Yes, because what we use to explain gravity, science, cannot explain gravity or anything for that matter if and OP says "Prove to me gravity exists, but no science!" Likewise, what we use to prove Gay Marriage is wrong, God, cannot explain why Gay Marriage is wrong if an OP says "Prove Gay Marriage is wrong, but no God!"

"AlphaT" wrote:

He does have a plan for all of us. But its not fate or destiny. God has a path for you, truthfully no one can follow their paths perfectly, but we choose weather or not to listen to God for guidance, and we make our own decisions. You have a path, you either choose to follow it to the best of your ability, or not. No, I'm saying that your little "God should let us do what we want since we're going to hell anyway" thing is not right. "Hitler's going to lose the war" as to "They are going down anyway" and "So why stop him from the holocaust?" as to "So why not let them live out their lives as they see fit?" Why should we interfere? Because even though this Earth is temporary, we are called to out rule the bad and express the good.

So, the path laid out for me by God is just a measly suggestion? Wow, I thought the creator could do better.

We didn't stop Hitler on a religious level. Nobody ever said, "Let's get him! It's what God would want!" We did it from a moral standpoint. Hitler once wrote, " In resisting the Jew, I am defending the handiwork of the lord."

The path is like a law. You either decide to follow it, or you do not. "But God does not enforce it, so it is now a law". It is enforced, but as we have to choose wether or not to follow the law, is just as we choose wether or not to follow our path as best we can. I wasn't meaning it on a religious level, I'm saying that your invalid when you say that we should let them do whatever they want until the end if they're going to filterplace anyway. I'm saying we should stop something even when it is happening here. Btw, Hitler was a Evolutionist, and a Eugenics Supporter.

"AlphaT" wrote:

Yes, laws like Prop 8. Weather you wish to or not, its still A. Wrong. and B. Against the law. Also, about the genes...From Hamer, to LeVay, to Bailey and Pillard...they cannot give credible evidence that you are 'made homosexual' Sure, people can be socially and biologically effected to one day become homosexual, but that even goes for drinking. Either way, it is not an excuse, they both must act upon what they are feeling, and they are both accountable by the law.

Whether or not they can prove that there's a gay gene or not, something, whether in life or before birth, makes you gay. It's not something you control and can turn on and off. It's the same as being Black, that's not something you chose to be, it was "bestowed" upon you. So being gay is the same as being drank* out of your mind? I'm pretty sure no amount of drinking could make me say, "Heyyy.. he's a pretty man."
You? Maybe.*Had to say drank cause of the filters. You get it though. Your likelihood of being one or not, can be effected. But its not like you can say "This gene makes me rob banks, I should have equal rights", in the case that we have found no proof that genes do anything to support "being" a something that you must act upon and decide for yourself. Black people (sorry if that was blatant) are born that color, and cannot choose to be white or pink or red, Gay people (again, sorry) are not born Gay, no genetic evidence for that, and you can get off of it. In my mind, yes drinking parents or influences will make you more like to drink alot when you are older, just as if you are influenced by "feminine" habits n a young age, you are more likely to become homosexual (in a male case). Lol, dude...for the record enough can make that happen but that's beside the point.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Gay marriage is as wrong as interracial marriage, crossbreeding and making shirts with many types of fabric.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I see nothing wrong with gay marriage. I support it. I hope someday that people will wake up and just accept it.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I dont think its that bad

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
If u love God then u'd know that its forbidden by GOD!!!

sweet dreams
photo

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"priani" wrote:

If u love God then u'd know that its forbidden by GOD!!!
yep

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

love how people say don't bully when if you are being rude to a person because of them being gay then you are bulling them so just stop it is not wrong

mustas cash stas

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
well, pppl that are gay r not bad but their practice of "gayship" is all wrong. Not to be too religious but in the bible God made Adam and Eve for the main purpose of procreation, and if u marry the same gender the purpose is null.

hinata love

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"hinari" wrote:

well, pppl that are gay r not bad but their practice of "gayship" is all wrong. Not to be too religious but in the bible God made Adam and Eve for the main purpose of procreation, and if u marry the same gender the purpose is null.

"Gayship"?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by catsarecute334
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by gpc78
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by Shysenpai133
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88