×
Back left
Back right

Prove to me gay marriage is wrong

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12

I think it's ok becuase it does not matter who u love!

Derpy Hooves!!!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 11

i dont think gay marraige is wrong even if God does not accept it people are legible to marry who ever they want   it is a free country and so far if they love each  other so what the heck

WHO CAN CHANGE ME IM ME


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

...Btw, Hitler was a Evolutionist...


I'm busy tomorrow, so expect a full reply Thursday, but I just want to point out real quick, Hitler was a devout Catholic. I've read Mein Kampf and he was very religious.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
#########################-"]

"hinari" wrote:

well, pppl that are gay r not bad but their practice of "gayship" is all wrong. Not to be too religious but in the bible God made Adam and Eve for the main purpose of procreation, and if u marry the same gender the purpose is null.

"Gayship"?[/quote] #########################-"]

Yep. Comes with a gay crew of pirates and everything.  


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



Yep. Comes with a gay crew of pirates and everything.  
Arggg gives a new meaning to the term matie. Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 121

[quote="-Allie-"][quote="Teh_Skittlez"].
"Gayship"?[/quote]

Yep. Comes with a gay crew of pirates and everything.  [/quote] Arggg gives a new meaning to the term matie. Wink[/quote]

Gay cruises are the responsible for hurricanes.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"Ayreon" wrote:



Gay cruises are the responsible for hurricanes.
No sir, they are called Himicanes.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 121



"-Allie-" wrote:




"Ayreon" wrote:





Gay cruises are the responsible for hurricanes.
No sir, they are called Himicanes.

"Hurricanes form from rising moisture created by hot steamy man action aboard a gay Caribbean cruise. When that sin gets high enough it makes the angels cry and those tears fall to earth in the form of massive precipitation because gays are a vital part of the water cycle. That's why the gay symbol is a rainbow!"


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"Ayreon" wrote:





"-Allie-" wrote:







"Ayreon" wrote:







Gay cruises are the responsible for hurricanes.
No sir, they are called Himicanes.

"Hurricanes form from rising moisture created by hot steamy man action aboard a gay Caribbean cruise. When that sin gets high enough it makes the angels cry and those tears fall to earth in the form of massive precipitation because gays are a vital part of the water cycle. That's why the gay symbol is a rainbow!"
You meant to look that up urban dictionary and spelled it wrong again. Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 121

"-Allie-" wrote:

"Ayreon" wrote:





"-Allie-" wrote:







"Ayreon" wrote:







Gay cruises are the responsible for hurricanes.
No sir, they are called Himicanes.

"Himicanes form from rising moisture created by hot steamy man action aboard a gay Caribbean cruise. When that sin gets high enough it makes the angels cry and those tears fall to earth in the form of massive precipitation because gays are a vital part of the water cycle. That's why the gay symbol is a rainbow!"
You meant to look that up urban dictionary and spelled it wrong again. Wink



Oh, right... it's a himicane. My bad!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity