Back left
Back right
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"coolderp11" wrote:

y fi g​yes it is a horrible thing. if you cant properly raise it then  you should put it up for adoption like I was. abortion is very cowardly.

why is it a horrible thing? why should they be put up for adoption and why is abortion cowardly?

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Tennis123" wrote:

"coolderp11" wrote:

y fi g​yes it is a horrible thing. if you cant properly raise it then  you should put it up for adoption like I was. abortion is very cowardly.

why is it a horrible thing? why should they be put up for adoption and why is abortion cowardly?

yes I must admit When typed this I had no idea what I was talking about. but now I have read "Obvious Murder'' by Kenneth Paul Fye Phd and "Basic Philosophy" By Nigel Warburton and have achieved a suitable opinion. Under the section wright and wrong in Basic philosophy, Nigel states that imidietly when the human egg is inseminated the "child" is a simple cell not capable of true life. but later when the fetus is nearly developed it looks like a actual human. so it is to me that life begins when the body is distinguishable as a human. and yes, it is cowardly to abort. there are people who can not have children who are trying to adopt here is some people, just killing children so that they do not have to raise them.I was adopted. it is cowardly to abort because there  are people like my parents who could not have children and are trying to adopt a child but cant because to many people are aborting instead. is this relay OK. in my opinion some people who can have children over use there ability to have children over use it. and as for pregnancy due to rape adopt its easier that you think you can have the papers filled out before the child is born. its that easy. you can even choose if you want to meat the adoptive parents or not. if you want to see the child or not, and its accepted in society unlike abortion. 

what th'e

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"witchboy" wrote:

It seems like murder but it's better than abandoning the baby

adoption is not abandonment

what th'e

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

the queston is is the Fetus alive? when does life begin?  the fetus is a future child. so your saying getting read of an unwanted child . like thats OK @Garlicb read

what th'e

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"coolderp11" wrote:

"Tennis123" wrote:

"coolderp11" wrote:

yes I must admit When typed this I had no idea what I was talking about. but now I have read "Obvious Murder'' by Kenneth Paul Fye Phd and "Basic Philosophy" By Nigel Warburton and have achieved a suitable opinion. Under the section wright and wrong in Basic philosophy, Nigel states that imidietly when the human egg is inseminated the "child" is a simple cell not capable of true life. but later when the fetus is nearly developed it looks like a actual human. so it is to me that life begins when the body is distinguishable as a human. and yes, it is cowardly to abort. there are people who can not have children who are trying to adopt here is some people, just killing children so that they do not have to raise them.I was adopted. it is cowardly to abort because there  are people like my parents who could not have children and are trying to adopt a child but cant because to many people are aborting instead. is this relay OK. in my opinion some people who can have children over use there ability to have children over use it. and as for pregnancy due to rape adopt its easier that you think you can have the papers filled out before the child is born. its that easy. you can even choose if you want to meat the adoptive parents or not. if you want to see the child or not, and its accepted in society unlike abortion. 

yeah, i agree with most of this. abortion is only wrong if you abort after the point in which the fetus grows and is capable of experience and wellbeing. if you disagree with that, then you will also have to accept absurd positions like sperm and egg rights. and if you think its cowardly then that depends on the breath of your words. i would also point out that the fact someone wants something (a child to adopt) doesnt mean its cowardly to not give them that thing. they're not entitled to a child.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"coolderp11" wrote:

the queston is is the Fetus alive? when does life begin?  the fetus is a future child. so your saying getting read of an unwanted child . like thats OK @Garlicb read

"the fetus is a future child"- so is an egg 
"your getting ride of an unwanted child" - your getting rid of an unwanted child by having a period also by this logic.

its good you've read philosophy books btw but remember, its about logic, not emotions. its basically math with words. if X is true, then this. basic logic format.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I agree with you. Of course, Abortion is murder because it is the removal of a baby before it is old enough to be born. The baby needs to stay in the mother's tummy until it's nine months are up, or else it would die. Abortion should not be allowed in the United States unless the pregnancy is life-threating. In the Bible, Murder is a sin. So, Abortion = Murder

By mylifesofar

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I believe that abortion is only okay until the point of which it becomes an actual human and not a cell. But abortion isn't cowardly. There are situations where I believe abortion is totally acceptable like teen pregnancy, if the child or the mother is put in a life threatening situation if the child were to be born, and r a p e victims. r a p e is more complicated than just that. it's is a traumatising experience for people. With this there is also mental health factors to consider, because for some people the situation of being pregnant with their r a p i s t s  child is disgusting and could possibly dwindle their mental stability. Forcing someone to give birth to a child that they don't want to exist and reminding them of that emotional trauma is more monstrous than killing a cell that's growing in someones body.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"C.C.XYZ_1579535" wrote:

Number 1: if your not ready don't 'do it' 2. If it 'happens by accident' and your not ready I say pro abortion. NOt that I'm saying it's right or anything. But think how much stress that xtra child puts on itself. Doesn't have a family cuz you didn't want it in the first place. Put in an orphanage were there's a possibility it won't even be adopted. Then what? It goes out on it's own at 18. No morales or anything. There's always the argue. But what if it is adopted and has a wonderful life? You just said #### it anyway. I'm just thinkin of other possibilities. And if I was the mother. If I could let my child go through that. Knowing that those were some of the BA things that could happen to it.
"it" shouldn't even happen by ACCIDENT. It's simple, if ur not married, don't do "it". sry, completely off subject. I do agree that abortion is murder

signed, call me kitty

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity