Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It's horrible. It's lazy. Oh, and people need to realize this. It's also going to slow down the human race. My mom and I think it shouldn't be legal at all. Parents NEED to make an effort. After all, They ARE killing their own KIDS!! >Frown

THE Pokémon Trainer! smile

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

My opinion is probably going to clash with certain people's views, but here we go.

​I think a lot of people misunderstand the fact that the parents of profoundly disabled children go through hell. I'm not talking about simple deformities, I'm talking about the inability to move independently, communicate, experience the world normally, etc. I know of a couple of parents who have cared long-term for their children with the profound disabilities, and as much as they love and care about their children, their kids don't actually experience life in the way that they wished they would. They would wish no harm on their kids, but there is no way in hell they would have brought them into the world. That is the reality of it, and I don't think we, as people who have never experienced raising children with a profound disability, can say it's not difficult, or say we wouldn't feel the same.

​Abortion, in certain circumstances, in something which I believe is acceptable, such as the instance above. If you know your child is going to live the rest of his/her life profoundly disabled, as much as you know you'll love them, you're not a saint. You may well could be looking after them like a baby for the next 10, 20 or 30 years.

​I think that's something people forget

So we should kill off the disabled for the sake of the parents? 

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

It seems like murder but it's better than abandoning the baby

Witchboy 

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

My opinion is probably going to clash with certain people's views, but here we go.

​I think a lot of people misunderstand the fact that the parents of profoundly disabled children go through hell. I'm not talking about simple deformities, I'm talking about the inability to move independently, communicate, experience the world normally, etc. I know of a couple of parents who have cared long-term for their children with the profound disabilities, and as much as they love and care about their children, their kids don't actually experience life in the way that they wished they would. They would wish no harm on their kids, but there is no way in hell they would have brought them into the world. That is the reality of it, and I don't think we, as people who have never experienced raising children with a profound disability, can say it's not difficult, or say we wouldn't feel the same.

​Abortion, in certain circumstances, in something which I believe is acceptable, such as the instance above. If you know your child is going to live the rest of his/her life profoundly disabled, as much as you know you'll love them, you're not a saint. You may well could be looking after them like a baby for the next 10, 20 or 30 years.

​I think that's something people forget

So we should kill off the disabled for the sake of the parents? 
i aggre with alpha if the parents have a disabled child should they say:"oh this kid is to much work" next thin g you know: *shing* and death. i think that in a way we're all wrong most of us are thinking about the parents point of view, but what about the child? oh yeah, remember that? the little kid; who loses more than happiness but, a, LIFE.

signed, call me kitty

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Personally, I'm pro-choice. There's this thing called bodily autonomy. It protects a person's rights to whatever is in their body. That also covers fetuses because they are using the woman's body to develop. It's really up to the woman. Since most abortions happen in the first trimester, it's really not murder. It's still just a clump of cells. However, if a woman decides to aborts the baby in the second to third trimester where the baby already has a growing consciousness (which is very rare) , there are laws put in place to prevent that from happening but still, pro-choice.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
1. It's only horrible under certain circumstances. 2. It's not lazy. If you haven't noticed, most people have morals and they wouldn't just kill off their child just for fun. They might be a product of r*pe or will affect their health and some people just aren't ready to be parents. 

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It depends on the when, how and why. Eg the age of the fetus, how the fetus is being aborted, why the baby is being aborted 

It's murder if you're aborting a perfectly healthy fetus because you don't want the child because you accidentally got pregnant.

If the baby isn't going to make it or it's dangerous for the mother, then it's for safety and is not murder. 

If you were....forced... into having the baby, it's understandable as to why they would want an abortion and again I wouldn't classify it as a murder. 

Also the way you do it, fetuses CAN feel pain! It should be done in a humane and peaceful way for both 'mother' and fetus. 

Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Abortion isnt murder. Murder is killing a human. Abortion is  getting rid of an unwanted FETUS.

Hello I’m poly but I say I’m gay bc it’s easier to explain *whips*

Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Pokemonlegends05" wrote:

It's horrible. It's lazy. Oh, and people need to realize this. It's also going to slow down the human race. My mom and I think it shouldn't be legal at all. Parents NEED to make an effort. After all, They ARE killing their own KIDS!! >Frown

bro earth is overpopulated we NEED abortion

Hello I’m poly but I say I’m gay bc it’s easier to explain *whips*

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

// The Shrooma Shrooma Soci... in General Roleplays posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
This isn’t family but I nee... in Family Issues posted by Kaori_46
Are you dealing with a troll? in Random posted by H3LLSCRIVVER
What's your Zodiac sign? in Say Anything posted by Weeboo
Creepypasta roleplay in General Roleplays posted by DBWolverina
Haircuts (Girls) in Style posted by Abbergrl
Life is boring in Say Anything posted by Selenagomezlu
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by Kittyrainbow
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Happy04
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Jonghyun's Death in Current Events posted by SmartSunnyShadow
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by JazzyRox
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by NightSpoon
Happy Thanksgiving Canadians! in Current Events posted by SmartSunnyShadow