Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The bombing that happened there. I know all about it , but was it a terrorist attack .. ?

Posted about 5 years ago
Something goes wrong in america, blame it on the terrorists. wow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I was waiting for someone to talk about this and post about this but I'm sorry for the people who got hurted and who lost love ones and I don't think we will know all the information until right now unless you live in boston or you trust a site that gives good breaking news

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It was talk of a terrorist attack , im only wondering . plus what do you expect people to think after north korea.  I'm not saying it was , I'm just trying to get validation.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
last I heard, no one knew who did it, but im so scared now, I had friends down there, and I live in mass, only like an hour and a half away. im so freaked out by this Frustrated

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"YourArguementIsInvalid" wrote:

Something goes wrong in america, blame it on the terrorists. wow
Yep. The usual

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
A federal official said it WAS a terrorist attack but still dont know whether or not it was a domestic or foreign group behind it.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ok, why did they have to do this in the first place, I mean seriously, what did they gain from this O.o????

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"kitten2015" wrote:

ok, why did they have to do this in the first place, I mean seriously, what did they gain from this O.o????

I honestly don't know, I personally think it was a warning that something really terrible is about to happen. I don't wanna be around to see it .. /;

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"StrictlyOriginal;♥" wrote:

"kitten2015" wrote:

I honestly don't know, I personally think it was a warning that something really terrible is about to happen. I don't wanna be around to see it .. /;
I know what you mean, im soo scared, people are soo messed up in the head sometimes Frustrated

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity