Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"bpbpbp" wrote:

The world is a ball. Hmm..... Eventually the radiation would go back to them..... '-'
Um...nuke radiation dissipates after so many miles...but the only way for world peace, is if everyone shared the same common sense.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 13507

0.0


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 91

"AlphaT" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:


The world is a ball. Hmm..... Eventually the radiation would go back to them..... '-'
Um...nuke radiation dissipates after so many miles...but the only way for world peace, is if everyone shared the same common sense.





Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1074

it's cute how people campaign for world peace :^)

war is a good thing

:^)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"tycotickles" wrote:






#Go'Murica
Actually it would be more like #GoChina

Not really.
Yeah really, China could take over America if they wanted to.


No, no they couldn't. 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"tycotickles" wrote:









"bpbpbp" wrote:












"tycotickles" wrote:








#Go'Murica
Actually it would be more like #GoChina

Not really.
Yeah really, China could take over America if they wanted to.


No, no they couldn't. 
They could cut off anything with a Made in China label. It'd be a kick to the gut for our economy, but we'd live.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"tycotickles" wrote:












"bpbpbp" wrote:















"tycotickles" wrote:










#Go'Murica
Actually it would be more like #GoChina

Not really.
Yeah really, China could take over America if they wanted to.


No, no they couldn't. 
They could cut off anything with a Made in China label. It'd be a kick to the gut for our economy, but we'd live.


I assumed they meant through a war. 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2012
Posts: 35

Not trying to talk down on the idea of course but........this will likely never happen....ever...but if somehow it does.....it will be forever and forever away


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-21 06:11:24 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:58:14 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 02:02:11 -0800

- 2017-11-21 02:02:09 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:55:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:35:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:13:57 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:26:32 -0800

- 2017-11-18 07:23:27 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-18 08:10:34 -0800

- 2017-11-19 00:54:42 -0800

- 2017-11-19 18:40:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 22:42:55 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 23:37:15 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:13:57 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:10:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:27:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:18:43 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:17:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:49 -0800