Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
So basically, I live in Ireland, and as you might know, Ireland is going through a lot of new laws and changes, like taxes and stuff. But they haven't done anything about puppy farms -_-
Puppy farms are basically run by people who are cruel to animals. They're basically people who breed dogs, and lock them up in tiny cages, in stuffy vans, and don't treat them right. They then sell them of to Britain in tiny crates in boats, and then sell them as 'healthy' dogs, just to make money. About a few weeks after unsuspecting people buy the poor things, they get quite sick, and rarely make it.
Ireland has done nothing about it, and it's getting to me. What do you think about the puppy farms?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i'm more concerned about austerity to be honest

:^)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Cat: I agrees and if people done more research on t his they would only buy from the proper breeders
Hugh: Please stay on the topic about puppy farming and your opinion of it and thank you smile [whispers make the new topic about the taxis in Ireland ] 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
They should make the laws better for animals that's for sure.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Yea, we have puppy mills in the US as well. Most people don't see past the cute $700.00 puppy to realize it might get sick and die..... Never BUY a dog from a cute lil puppy/kitten shop. Always go to rescue centers. There you get a healthy animal and give a donation to keep them in business.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yea, we have puppy mills in the US as well. Most people don't see past the cute $700.00 puppy to realize it might get sick and die..... Never BUY a dog from a cute lil puppy/kitten shop. Always go to rescue centers. There you get a healthy animal and give a donation to keep them in business.

True. In fact, the other day we found a dog in our yard who had been abused and bred over and over.
We rescued her, though. It's a major problem and needs to be stopped.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Aww omg I've heard of those! Thats why most of my area in England is told to only buy from trusted sellers like the RSPCA etc. I think it needs to be sorted though!!! But I'm pretty sure if there was something done about it, they'd be able to hide it from the law. D: 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Kat-" wrote:

Aww omg I've heard of those! Thats why most of my area in England is told to only buy from trusted sellers like the RSPCA etc. I think it needs to be sorted though!!! But I'm pretty sure if there was something done about it, they'd be able to hide it from the law. D: 
Here in the U.S. it is illegal. But people do it all the time, and its hard to pinpoint if it is happening or not.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

The other way you can buy from the trusted seller is through the registered dog breeders and you can find the lists online or by asking your vet  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity