Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i dont support g(a)y rights, i support human rights.
what is the big deal? you bible-lickers are cruel when you are tell someone that "it's not love" just because it's not the opposite gender. and all of you that are out there going "EVERY CHILD DESERVES A MOM AND A DAD" who says a man cant be a gentle, woman-like figure? or a woman a supporter, and a worker?  jeez... cool it with the oppression. you cant stop change.
-Swirly

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i dont say any of that but okay

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sw1rlyTheAverage" wrote:

i dont support g(a)y rights, i support human rights.

what is the big deal? you bible-lickers are cruel when you are tell someone that "it's not love" just because it's not the opposite gender. and all of you that are out there going "EVERY CHILD DESERVES A MOM AND A DAD" who says a man cant be a gentle, woman-like figure? or a woman a supporter, and a worker?  jeez... cool it with the oppression. you cant stop change.

-Swirly

Just to add to one part of this post...

and all of you that are out there going "EVERY CHILD DESERVES A MOM AND A DAD"

I've never seen any religious person campaign against single parents in the same way they campaign against gay marriage. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
thanks, i was feeling the rage and forgot to correct that

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't understand this thread's purpose.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

It's just a rant yo.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

It's just a rant yo.
Ooh...I get it now.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity