Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Recently I have watched a video that say that since the government is spending so much money our country will fall apart and with it our country will follow.I personally think that this is wrong and that this guy is just trying to make a quick buck.Well start writing letters to the president and ask him.Don't forget to ADD ME!

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Anybody can make a "video"; sounds like you watched satire.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yeah... don't really know what you watched or how the guy was trying to make money...

But there are a lot of different ways for the value of money (in this case, the United States Dollar) to change, and at the moment, it's really not a lot to worry about. So, don't worry about it. smile 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

trust me. the dollar will not fall. can u imagine what would happen if it did? it just can not and will not ever happen. even a small country like Greece can have a disasterous effect if their currency fails.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The value of the dollar has reseeded significantly. And which is the result of a bad economy.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i heard it was going up but not enough to make a whole country fall apart.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Guys. It's just paper. 
Metals are real money. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Betzy123" wrote:

Guys. It's just paper. 

Metals are real money. 

? Maybe you meant gold?? The US dollar is no longer backed by gold or metals anymore, if that's what you meant.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Yeliak" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Guys. It's just paper. 

Metals are real money. 

? Maybe you meant gold?? The US dollar is no longer backed by gold or metals anymore, if that's what you meant.

Gold is metal. And her post didn't say whether or not the US dollar was backed by gold, only that paper can be inferred to be worthless as currency and metal actually has value. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This is why I spend paper money and not coins.
The metals that make all coins are worth more than their face value.
If you melted down all of your coins and separated the metals, you'd have more money in metals than you started off with in coins.
Spend your paper money before everyone realizes it's worthless or trade it in for coins.

Or be like me and have no worries.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity