×
Back left
Back right

What are your thoughts on the recent DOMA ruling?-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"jake01" wrote:

Just to make this clear... This was only in Cali....
No, the Prop 8 ruling was only concerning Cali.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:


 I think its ABOUT TIME. And I'm thrilled.


This.


....


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 

I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"italyboy16" wrote:

Marriage is supposed to be between ONLY a MAN and a WOMAN.

The USA 's government is trying to get around the Constitution.

Because, the constitution states about Marriage only. The Constitution did not specify.

But; God DID specify.


I'm just gonna
throw this out there
that
lying isn't illegal
adultery isn't illegal
​divorce isn't illegal
​disrespecting your parents isn't illegal
​working on the sabbath isn't illegal
​worshipping other gods isn't illegal

the law does not follow the Bible


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:



"italyboy16" wrote:


Marriage is supposed to be between ONLY a MAN and a WOMAN.


The USA 's government is trying to get around the Constitution.


Because, the constitution states about Marriage only. The Constitution did not specify.


But; God DID specify.


I'm just gonna
throw this out there
that
lying isn't illegal
adultery isn't illegal
​divorce isn't illegal
​disrespecting your parents isn't illegal
​working on the sabbath isn't illegal
​worshipping other gods isn't illegal

the law does not follow the Bible

let
i use my hair to express myself


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"jake01" wrote:


Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 



I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 

I know that how you truly feel, but its not what the majority feels anymore. The US is seriously behind the smarter countries and some that allowed it decades ago. So...someone is always not going to be happy here. So You may not like it, but it soon will be law in every state.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jake01" wrote:


Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 



I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 



Cool story bro, but denying rights isn't equal or fair.

....


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:



"jake01" wrote:





Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 






I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 




Cool story bro, but denying rights isn't equal or fair.

Its nothing against the people. Just the fact of it. I personally dont have a problem with it. But just marriage was made for Man and woman. That is how it started and that is how it should stay. At the moment I am not well educated on the topic so ill be slammed against the wall with hate but im going to hold true to my point.

 

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"jake01" wrote:



"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






"jake01" wrote:








Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 









I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 




Cool story bro, but denying rights isn't equal or fair.

 

Its nothing against the people. Just the fact of it. I personally dont have a problem with it. But just marriage was made for Man and woman. That is how it started and that is how it should stay. At the moment I am not well educated on the topic so ill be slammed against the wall with hate but im going to hold true to my point.

 

Well you won't get slammed by me, although I disagree with you. Just know, you can just live and let live. You don't have to approve of it, but it will be a fact. So I understand. It's just that you aren't in the majority on this and probably other issues....

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:



"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






"jake01" wrote:








Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 









I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 




Cool story bro, but denying rights isn't equal or fair.

 

Its nothing against the people. Just the fact of it. I personally dont have a problem with it. But just marriage was made for Man and woman. That is how it started and that is how it should stay. At the moment I am not well educated on the topic so ill be slammed against the wall with hate but im going to hold true to my point.

 

Well you won't get slammed by me, although I disagree with you. Just know, you can just live and let live. You don't have to approve of it, but it will be a fact. So I understand. It's just that you aren't in the majority on this and probably other issues....

Im hardcore Conservative so I dont think so anymore. I really hope the next presidency changes alot of whats happened...

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity