×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1074

i don't care since it's a non-issue

:^)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2008
Posts: 7276

"jake01" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"jake01" wrote:






"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:









"jake01" wrote:











Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 












I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 




Cool story bro, but denying rights isn't equal or fair.

 

Its nothing against the people. Just the fact of it. I personally dont have a problem with it. But just marriage was made for Man and woman. That is how it started and that is how it should stay. At the moment I am not well educated on the topic so ill be slammed against the wall with hate but im going to hold true to my point.

 

 

Well you won't get slammed by me, although I disagree with you. Just know, you can just live and let live. You don't have to approve of it, but it will be a fact. So I understand. It's just that you aren't in the majority on this and probably other issues....

 

Im hardcore Conservative so I dont think so anymore. I really hope the next presidency changes alot of whats happened...

Jake, stop blaming this on Obama. The rulings have SQUAT to do with him. The tides is changing and its not going to stop now. Gay Rights are accepted now. Fact of life. Mkay..so not mad at cha tho.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 4722

"jake01" wrote:



"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






"jake01" wrote:








Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 









I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 




Cool story bro, but denying rights isn't equal or fair.

 

Its nothing against the people. Just the fact of it. I personally dont have a problem with it. But just marriage was made for Man and woman. That is how it started and that is how it should stay. At the moment I am not well educated on the topic so ill be slammed against the wall with hate but im going to hold true to my point.

 



I'm not slamming you with hate, but people like you should really get use to it. You can call of gay people on the streets but we go by constitution and not the bible.  This Is Politics, not religion. This will not change, no matter how many people don't like it.
So.
Sorry.

....


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 8272

im to lazy to do research but did they get there rights yet? :o

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2008
Posts: 2516

"-Allie-" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"jake01" wrote:






"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:









"jake01" wrote:











Woops. Hold on, Doing some research... 












I really dont like this idea. The idea of marriage was made for man and woman. 




Cool story bro, but denying rights isn't equal or fair.

 

Its nothing against the people. Just the fact of it. I personally dont have a problem with it. But just marriage was made for Man and woman. That is how it started and that is how it should stay. At the moment I am not well educated on the topic so ill be slammed against the wall with hate but im going to hold true to my point.

 

 

Well you won't get slammed by me, although I disagree with you. Just know, you can just live and let live. You don't have to approve of it, but it will be a fact. So I understand. It's just that you aren't in the majority on this and probably other issues....

 

Im hardcore Conservative so I dont think so anymore. I really hope the next presidency changes alot of whats happened...

Jake, stop blaming this on Obama. The rulings have SQUAT to do with him. The tides is changing and its not going to stop now. Gay Rights are accepted now. Fact of life. Mkay..so not mad at cha tho.

I was also referring to the other larger events going on in the world lol not just this. I didnt blame him for this but he did support a change even if it isnt directly affiliated with the recent event.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 4722

"NachozRule" wrote:

im to lazy to do research but did they get there rights yet? :o

Yes. c:

....


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2008
Posts: 2516

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


im to lazy to do research but did they get there rights yet? :o


Yes. c:

Just checked, There are 32 states that still ban it under the states constitution. It is not completely true.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2008
Posts: 7276

"jake01" wrote:

I was also referring to the other larger events going on in the world lol not just this. I didnt blame him for this but he did support a change even if it isnt directly affiliated with the recent event.
You're right, Obama wanted it but other than saying he wanted it the supreme court held all the power. And they listened to the PEOPLE. And Jake, they also listened to a ton of newly changed conservatives like yourself including Republicans that spoke for it. So if those old hardcore conservatives politicians can finally see its unfair.......so can you some day? Maybe. Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 4722

"jake01" wrote:



"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




im to lazy to do research but did they get there rights yet? :o


Yes. c:

 

Just checked, There are 32 states that still ban it under the states constitution. It is not completely true.



.....Anyways MOST states haven't got the memo. 

....


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2008
Posts: 2516

"-Allie-" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:

I was also referring to the other larger events going on in the world lol not just this. I didnt blame him for this but he did support a change even if it isnt directly affiliated with the recent event.

You're right, Obama wanted it but other than saying he wanted it the supreme court held all the power. And they listened to the PEOPLE. And Jake, they also listened to a ton of newly changed conservatives like yourself including Republicans that spoke for it. So if those old hardcore conservatives politicians can finally see its unfair.......so can you some day? Maybe. Wink

 

Ive always been told Im more old fashioned than anything Wink Im not willing to change for anything. Im heading into collage for political science with the money and assistance I get from the army. Im going to do what I can. 

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:37:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:33:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:31:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:47:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:19:18 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:24:40 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:19:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:28:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800