×
Back left
Back right

"we need gunz to protect ourselves fum the guvrmnt"

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"JezreelMariee" wrote:

-sighs then lays back- But i'm tired..you do it. -pouts-
which
 post ??

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:



"JezreelMariee" wrote:


-sighs then lays back- But i'm tired..you do it. -pouts-
which
 post ??

nevermind. let's just spam our friend's new feed by talking here more. -chuckles- it'd be funnn


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"JezreelMariee" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"JezreelMariee" wrote:




-sighs then lays back- But i'm tired..you do it. -pouts-
which
 post ??

nevermind. let's just spam our friend's new feed by talking here more. -chuckles- it'd be funnn

what will we talk about :o

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

*Clicks unsubscribe button* 

Ha! 

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:



"JezreelMariee" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"JezreelMariee" wrote:






-sighs then lays back- But i'm tired..you do it. -pouts-
which
 post ??

nevermind. let's just spam our friend's new feed by talking here more. -chuckles- it'd be funnn

what will we talk about :o


Let's talk about that alien dancing on my screen.
Yeah.
It's scaring me. -covers my face- 


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"JezreelMariee" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"JezreelMariee" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"JezreelMariee" wrote:








-sighs then lays back- But i'm tired..you do it. -pouts-
which
 post ??

nevermind. let's just spam our friend's new feed by talking here more. -chuckles- it'd be funnn

what will we talk about :o


Let's talk about that alien dancing on my screen.
Yeah.
It's scaring me. -covers my face- 

yes its my dancing alien 8o
how is it scary? :ooo

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:



"JezreelMariee" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"JezreelMariee" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"JezreelMariee" wrote:










-sighs then lays back- But i'm tired..you do it. -pouts-
which
 post ??

nevermind. let's just spam our friend's new feed by talking here more. -chuckles- it'd be funnn

what will we talk about :o


Let's talk about that alien dancing on my screen.
Yeah.
It's scaring me. -covers my face- 

yes its my dancing alien 8o
how is it scary? :ooo


Is it a guy or a girl? -keeps covering my face-
and yes..yes it is. ;-; 


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jake01" wrote:


*Clicks unsubscribe button* 



Ha! 


-adds your profile so I can annoy you more-


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 10

"blinkier" wrote:

Theres no Way to fight the goverment.. they have way to many people..


RIGHT!

Devil
Being awesome


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity