Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

awww im so happy for them and if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

Me when I seen this thread:

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

yaaay!

Posted By:

Default girl
*claps*

Hello. I'M EVIL, IF YOU DO NOT LOOK AT MY PROFILE YOU WILL BE DROPPED IN LAVA. No, just kidding. But seriously check out my profile.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Yay awesome its a boy we gonna party here in london

Posted By:

Thumb
Okay..

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

I think its awesome. They had a boy. Named him George. Big thoughts go out to the proud parents and congrats to the UK!

O_O They named him George? I haven't even heard this.. Like 2 hours ago they just said they had a boy and we won't know the name for another week..

O_O 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Kat-" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

I think its awesome. They had a boy. Named him George. Big thoughts go out to the proud parents and congrats to the UK!

O_O They named him George? I haven't even heard this.. Like 2 hours ago they just said they had a boy and we won't know the name for another week..

O_O 

Kat you are right. There are people betting and the highest odds are on George, but thats upon a list of names including: Alexander, Louis and Henry. They haven't as of yet named him, so Allie they haven't yet and Kat your correct you win a cookie smile

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

OK OK people, I was driving down the road and thought I heard them say they named him George. Alrrrighteee then. Now if they really do name him George. I guess I'mma look PHYSIC aren't I now?  Tongue Out

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
If it has to be a royal name George is nice. XD But how cool would it be to call it something different for a change?

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yay! Finally born.

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity