Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
We all have our Opinions. I respect yours, so please respect mine. ---------- Please, before i continue, I live in Canada, but i know just as much of him as any other American, and, America effects Canada Highly. ---- I, myself do not symbolize him as 'The first colored President' when i hear his name, or see his photos, I symbolize him as 'The current President of the U.s.'. Sure, in History he's the first coloured President in America, but, that's not going to influence my opinions on him. He is a president, like, J.f.k, George bush, Bill clinton, ect ect. And that is that. As we all know, George Bush, left a huge financial hole in America. He messed everything up [my opinion]. So, folks, Obama cannot just fix that so easily. Of couse, he is going to raise taxes. I respect this, and understand that, in order to full fill his promises, he has to make money to make them happen. Abortion, I think a woman has the right to choose, i don't quite enjoy the idea of killing your baby, but, i think they have the right to choose. Obama has Abortion Legal in U.s., and he has raised taxes, and alot more. Without listing the rest, here's my opinion. I think, he might change america a little bit for the better. I respect him, he is the President. I think like all Presidents, he will do some mistakes, but, also benefits. He is the president, and i don't think y'all should love him because of his skin colour, i find that racist, i don't think we should hate him because of that. But i do think America needs to Respect him. And expect, the bad, and, the good. There we go. Feel free to comment.l

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
La dee da

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 61

i agree epecially on the abortion. (round of applause)

100% silly girl


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
first of all if u dont live in America be quiet and ur not perfect and hes not either so shut up


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"nevereverbroken" wrote:

first of all if u dont live in America be quiet and ur not perfect and hes not either so shut up

Did you read the post? It's an oppinion... Respect oppinions... It's very rude not to. o.o And rude people are often shuned by society. Now, we don't want that to happen. Besides, her oppinion is good. People shouldn't like him for his skin color. "OMG It's the first black president!" "And?" "Uh... It's the first black president!!!!" "So...?"


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

We all have our Opinions. I respect yours, so please respect mine.
----------
Please, before i continue, I live in Canada, but i know just as much of him as any other American, and, America effects Canada Highly.
----
I, myself do not symbolize him as 'The first colored President' when i hear his name, or see his photos, I symbolize him as 'The current President of the U.s.'. Sure, in History he's the first coloured President in America, but, that's not going to influence my opinions on him. He is a president, like, J.f.k, George bush, Bill clinton, ect ect. And that is that.
As we all know, George Bush, left a huge financial hole in America. He messed everything up [my opinion]. So, folks, Obama cannot just fix that so easily. Of couse, he is going to raise taxes. I respect this, and understand that, in order to full fill his promises, he has to make money to make them happen.
Abortion, I think a woman has the right to choose, i don't quite enjoy the idea of killing your baby, but, i think they have the right to choose.
Obama has Abortion Legal in U.s., and he has raised taxes, and alot more. Without listing the rest, here's my opinion.

I think, he might change america a little bit for the better. I respect him, he is the President. I think like all Presidents, he will do some mistakes, but, also benefits. He is the president, and i don't think y'all should love him because of his skin colour, i find that racist, i don't think we should hate him because of that. But i do think America needs to Respect him. And expect, the bad, and, the good.

There we go. Feel free to comment.l

I agree Big Grin And one thing I liked that you mentioned was the taxes. I really do think that the should raise taxes on higher class. There are people who work hard for their money and doesn't get paid nearly enough. I've noticed that in most high recognition and high paying jobs, the more years you went at a University, the more money you make, but there is always someone who works under them and does all of the work, and gets paid less. But the other person gets the most recognition. That isn't fair. What do you think?


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
but the top ten percent of the income bracket already pay 60% of the taxes. yes, they can afford to pay it but instead of raising everybody's taxes, why not just spend less? he's paying billions of dollars for stuff we really don't need, and it's only going to hurt us in the long run. cutting down on spending makes a lot more sense.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"nevereverbroken" wrote:

first of all if u dont live in America be quiet and ur not perfect and hes not either so shut up

I live in Canada, which is America's country- friend. Americans appreciate us, their presidents visit us, and what Obama and any other president does, effects our stock market and such. I never said Obama was perfect, i simply said he was not, and he admits he makes mistakes. And i never said i was perfect either, and i'm not. So please respect my opinions and views.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I personally hate him...about the abortion he also made it for every abortion they will take the child and use it for research, and thats just sad......he is ruining this country!!!i personally think that he is opening us up for an attack from Iraq because of the stuff he is doing


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"♥blonde_scene♥" wrote:

I personally hate him...about the abortion he also made it for every abortion they will take the child and use it for research, and thats just sad......he is ruining this country!!!i personally think that he is opening us up for an attack from Iraq because of the stuff he is doing

Why would he open America, on purpose, to an attack from Iraq? hmm I hope you at least respect him?

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by ThePaleWalker636
Haircuts (Girls) in Style posted by nounou123
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Happy04
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by garlicbread
Slime in Random posted by PomPomzy
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by InnaRose
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Happy04
What did you last drink today? in Food posted by Happy04
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by Shadeleaf
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by jaybiboi
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by Rach
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by Tennis123