Lock
i

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

WHAT?! I agree that it is a tiny bit weird BUT WHAT?!! What do you have against Gay marragies?! Thats a bit weird lol smilesmilesmile Be my mate from Alex

I love you, You are my best friend, one of my only friends...

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"larna13" wrote:

WHAT?! I agree that it is a tiny bit weird BUT WHAT?!! What do you have against Gay marragies?! Thats a bit weird lol smilesmilesmile Be my mate from Alex
i dont like the idea of it and its supose too be girl + boy

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"boagard08" wrote:

"larna13" wrote:

I know its not right but life isen't always about agreeing with each other, them to people just choose to be gay because its better for them probly and its just there way and thats how life and its a free world no1 controls us " we R who we R (: "

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Koharu͌♥" wrote:

"boagard08" wrote:

"larna13" wrote:

I know its not right but life isen't always about agreeing with each other, them to people just choose to be gay because its better for them probly and its just there way and thats how life and its a free world no1 controls us " we R who we R (: "
i agree, not everything has too be right, thats why i want too hear other peoples opinion s

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Well now yew cee my opinion, no1 or nothin is perfect and respect that love yeah guys! xox ♥

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Koharu͌♥" wrote:

Well now yew cee my opinion, no1 or nothin is perfect and respect that love yeah guys! xox ♥
agreed smile

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What's so wrong with being gay? I know my sister's friend Kaylor is gay and that doesn't mean its bad! I know the fricking bible says woman+man man+woman.... Blah blah blah... Ive never even read the bible (Dont judge me) And im bi. I like girls and guys and so what... I could marry a girl if i felt like it so don't go judging things or people you know NOTHING about.. Sincerely, Lanie-is-bi

FREAKY JUST GOT FABULOUS!
MonsterHigh™

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Lanie its okaii i already sorted it out so dont worry hun (:

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity