×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

marrige= boy+girl, not boy+boy!

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 78

if u agree, say i

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 78

i

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 17

WHAT?! I agree that it is a tiny bit weird BUT WHAT?!! What do you have against Gay marragies?! Thats a bit weird lol smilesmilesmile Be my mate from Alex

I love you, You are my best friend, one of my only friends...


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 78

"larna13" wrote:

WHAT?! I agree that it is a tiny bit weird BUT WHAT?!! What do you have against Gay marragies?! Thats a bit weird lol smilesmilesmile Be my mate from Alex
i dont like the idea of it and its supose too be girl + boy

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 21

"boagard08" wrote:

"larna13" wrote:

WHAT?! I agree that it is a tiny bit weird BUT WHAT?!! What do you have against Gay marragies?! Thats a bit weird lol smilesmilesmile Be my mate from Alex
i dont like the idea of it and its supose too be girl + boy
I know its not right but life isen't always about agreeing with each other, them to people just choose to be gay because its better for them probly and its just there way and thats how life and its a free world no1 controls us " we R who we R (: "


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 78

"Koharu͌♥" wrote:

"boagard08" wrote:

"larna13" wrote:

WHAT?! I agree that it is a tiny bit weird BUT WHAT?!! What do you have against Gay marragies?! Thats a bit weird lol smilesmilesmile Be my mate from Alex
i dont like the idea of it and its supose too be girl + boy
I know its not right but life isen't always about agreeing with each other, them to people just choose to be gay because its better for them probly and its just there way and thats how life and its a free world no1 controls us " we R who we R (: "
i agree, not everything has too be right, thats why i want too hear other peoples opinion s

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 21

Well now yew cee my opinion, no1 or nothin is perfect and respect that love yeah guys! xox ♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 78

"Koharu͌♥" wrote:

Well now yew cee my opinion, no1 or nothin is perfect and respect that love yeah guys! xox ♥
agreed smile

{0,0}
(|__)
" " HEDWIG!!!


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
What's so wrong with being gay? I know my sister's friend Kaylor is gay and that doesn't mean its bad! I know the fricking bible says woman+man man+woman.... Blah blah blah... Ive never even read the bible (Dont judge me) And im bi. I like girls and guys and so what... I could marry a girl if i felt like it so don't go judging things or people you know NOTHING about.. Sincerely, Lanie-is-bi

FREAKY JUST GOT FABULOUS!
MonsterHigh™


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 21

Lanie its okaii i already sorted it out so dont worry hun (:


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Laura-Melina
~~Rename the person above y... in Forum Games posted by Laura-Melina
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Post a lie about the user a... in Forum Games posted by Laura-Melina
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by SmartSunnyShadow
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by SmartSunnyShadow
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by SmartSunnyShadow
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Be Whoever You Want! Chaoti... in General Roleplays posted by MechaMaiden23
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by Mylifesofar
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by Kirsteeeeen
Slap The Keyboard! in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
Tropical Storm Harvey Predi... in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by SmartSunnyShadow
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DYLSIm101
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by DYLSIm101
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by DYLSIm101
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892