Back left
Back right

Should Children Have A Right To State Their Opinion On Politics?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sorry if this was meant to be in the 'Debating' section :3 Should Children Have A Right To State Their Opinion On Politics If That's What They Choose? I think Yes, and that they should have their own way of voting, but only if they understand.

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think everyone has the right to state their opinion, but no, I don't think kids should vote. They're too influenced by their parents and other adults. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i vote yes. becuse i think ever one should have there own opinion on things. not ever one is going to like what everboby eles likes. !!!

from the rising of the sun, to its going down the lord's name is to be praised!~psalm 113:3..

I Love Jesus Christ, i am a follower of christ and pround. i am a christian!! I LIVE JESUS CHRIST~AND LOVE JESUS CHRIST FOREVER!!!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
no cause the kid will vote like his parent and that what no body want 

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"gods-jesus-girl" wrote:

i vote yes. becuse i think ever one should have there own opinion on things. not ever one is going to like what everboby eles likes. !!!

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well, I do like freedom of speech...

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Let's face it, most children today are abhorrently stupid and ignorant, the world would be an even bigger disaster if this were to be implemented into law.

GOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD

- Ron Paul

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
oh wait what? Are we saying should children get to vote or should children be allowed to say they like x candidate or whatever? 

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Alexithymia" wrote:

I think everyone has the right to state their opinion, but no, I don't think kids should vote. They're too influenced by their parents and other adults. 

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity