Back left
Back right

Justin Bieber's a pretty cool guy, actually.

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
For Valentines, a little girl with terminal cancer wanted nothing more than to spend the day with her "husband" Justin Bieber. Bieber caught wind of the six-year old's crusade to meet him and fulfilled her wish. Justin spent all of February 14th with his "fake-married" wife, Avalanna Routh. The family of Avalanna (and her, obviously) were flown to NYC where Bieber and Avalanna enjoyed cupcakes, hugs, and a game of Candyland. The six-year old even got to mess with Justin's hair.  Justin has apparently followed up by spending some time just walking around the Big Apple and meeting fans and hanging out with them. All in all, Bieber is a really nice guy. 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

well i like justin but my friend loves him she said she went on his consert and he blew her a kiss and she said she will never wash her face again she sing all his song and she hates sleanan gomez well she ysed to like her but when sleanan and justen stared going out she pretednd it was her ahhhh  xxxxxxx

you dont find love , love will find you xx

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Aww. ^-^

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

i am jb fan i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu JB

chundu th

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Wow, that was so nice of him! He is a nice guy. You don't have to like his music, but anyone can see he's a pretty good person.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I LOVEEEEEEEE JUUUUUSSSTTIIINNNN BBBIIIEEBBBEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i love JB! he is such an amazing person! im glad someone has noticed!

What the Felton?

Team Guy Who Almost Hit Bella With A Car!

Team Draco Malfoy, Because Twilight Will NEVER Be Better Then Harry Potter!!!

TEAM PEETA!!!
Team Peeta!!! I Love Him :)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!

"May the odds be EVER in your favor"
-Effie Tricket
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor :)

"The Girl On Fire" and "The Boy With The Bread"

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
That's cute [: 

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Cool! o.o

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
That's so sweet!

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity