x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

trayvon martin

← Previous 1
Posted By:
cookie monster1213_2064340 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
cookie monster1213_2064340
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
                                                          It not a race thing it a wrong and right thing hey i guys! I know alot of you heard about the trayvon case if you don't go look it up. I think that what that man did was wrong and he no right at all to kill trayvon. Just because some got a hoodie on doesn't mean he bad. One 911 told him to leave it alone the police is on the way but he didn't listen it them and for not listen a 17 year old died for no reason. what he did was wrong he should be arrest right now for it but he not and thats not fair just because the law say that if you feel like your being harmed you have the right to protact yourself i would say but he wasn't because trayvon didn't nothing but walk from the store. that man need to be in jail for kill trayvon. we all want justice to be serverd. like i say no justice not peace. What do you think about it?

Posted By:
elexis12_1999067 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
elexis12_1999067
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 33
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
i feel the same way about that

Mz.Swagg


Posted By:
KawaiiGal_2098288 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
KawaiiGal_2098288
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Don't get mad at me when I say this but it I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion. The media had been dragging it on for too long and they're being too dramatic about it. It's sad that the guy died and I feel sorry for the family. I agree that the guy who shoot Trayvon Martin should get in trouble for it but it needs to be handled asap without the media. 

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9052
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"KawaiiGal" wrote:

Don't get mad at me when I say this but it I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion. The media had been dragging it on for too long and they're being too dramatic about it. It's sad that the guy died and I feel sorry for the family. I agree that the guy who shoot Trayvon Martin should get in trouble for it but it needs to be handled asap without the media.
I disagree. Crimes like that should be handled asap and murderers should get arrested on the spot, but as you can see, that didn't happen and it doesn't always happen. If it hadn't been for the media, Zimmerman might have never been arrested and this whole thing could have gotten swept under the rug. This case just brought to attention how prevalent racism is in America, especially in the judicial system.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted By:
KawaiiGal_2098288 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
KawaiiGal_2098288
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"KawaiiGal" wrote:

Don't get mad at me when I say this but it I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion. The media had been dragging it on for too long and they're being too dramatic about it. It's sad that the guy died and I feel sorry for the family. I agree that the guy who shoot Trayvon Martin should get in trouble for it but it needs to be handled asap without the media.
I disagree. Crimes like that should be handled asap and murderers should get arrested on the spot, but as you can see, that didn't happen and it doesn't always happen. If it hadn't been for the media, Zimmerman might have never been arrested and this whole thing could have gotten swept under the rug. This case just brought to attention how prevalent racism is in America, especially in the judicial system.
I see your point. I just find it annoying when the media gets too involved. I don't know how to explain it without confusing myself and you XD

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9052
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"cookie monster1213" wrote:

It not a race thing it a wrong and right thing hey i guys! I know alot of you heard about the trayvon case if you don't go look it up. I think that what that man did was wrong and he no right at all to kill trayvon. Just because some got a hoodie on doesn't mean he bad. One 911 told him to leave it alone the police is on the way but he didn't listen it them and for not listen a 17 year old died for no reason. what he did was wrong he should be arrest right now for it but he not and thats not fair just because the law say that if you feel like your being harmed you have the right to protact yourself i would say but he wasn't because trayvon didn't nothing but walk from the store. that man need to be in jail for kill trayvon. we all want justice to be serverd. like i say no justice not peace. What do you think about it?
Actually, I think it was clearly a racial issue. Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon, just as he had done so with all the other black boys that walked through his neighborhood, and he used a racial slur while on the phone with the cops. It was uttered under his breath.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9052
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"KawaiiGal" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"KawaiiGal" wrote:

Don't get mad at me when I say this but it I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion. The media had been dragging it on for too long and they're being too dramatic about it. It's sad that the guy died and I feel sorry for the family. I agree that the guy who shoot Trayvon Martin should get in trouble for it but it needs to be handled asap without the media.
I disagree. Crimes like that should be handled asap and murderers should get arrested on the spot, but as you can see, that didn't happen and it doesn't always happen. If it hadn't been for the media, Zimmerman might have never been arrested and this whole thing could have gotten swept under the rug. This case just brought to attention how prevalent racism is in America, especially in the judicial system.
I see your point. I just find it annoying when the media gets too involved. I don't know how to explain it without confusing myself and you XD
I think I understand what you're saying. Sometimes they jump to conclusions and later have to retract their statements, but regardless, I'm grateful for their coverage, since I don't think justice would have been served without it.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted By:
tianna222
tianna222
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 410
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
That Man Should Have Not Killed Him

Posted By:
buttercup6320
buttercup6320
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 136
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Zimmerman should be arrested just like everybody else who has committed murder.

buttercup


Posted By:
MtDew75
MtDew75
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 504
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Media: In today's world, thanks to the internet, recordings, ect... we get a chance to hear a lot of the facts in their own way. Like the calls we can hear because of YouTube. Mainstream Media should be used like Wikapedia, just as a starting point not as a full fact source. Research on your own to get a better "fact" base. Matrin shouldn't have been killed even if he had been doing something wrong. Zimmerman had no right to be following him, chasing him, or shooting him. The cops should have been a little more on top of things the night it happened. And if the media hadn't brought it out the way they did, then it would have gone under the rug as just another dead hood. Zimmerman followed Martin because he was a black kid walking in the rain... it was based on race.

It's ok that you disagree with me, I can't force you to be right.

*********Sigh, humans are interesting bugs**********

If you're going to come here and troll, please have the common courtesy to have even a little information at your disposal. It's rude to troll when ignorant.

Am I really here if no one notices me?


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

The kW smart guess game ;)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games