×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted almost 6 years ago
 yeah they have killed civilians but thats part of war. not everyones going to live. its like when we bombed japan we killed millions but they've also killed many of us. but you cant just condemn people in the military. not all of them want to kill innocents they want to save lives to. and many of them are just regular people like us dying cause they want to make a difference in american lives.  


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"musicsmyfavoritesubject" wrote:

 yeah they have killed civilians but thats part of war. not everyones going to live. its like when we bombed japan we killed millions but they've also killed many of us. but you cant just condemn people in the military. not all of them want to kill innocents they want to save lives to. and many of them are just regular people like us dying cause they want to make a difference in american lives.  
So, if the US gets into another war and the "enemy" attacks US and it ends with your parents died in it, I would love to see you holding to your "it's part of war" nonsense. There's a difference between going into a war with a country based on pure war reason and going into a war based on idiotic reason.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
wwhats an iraque

:^)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I'd just like to say, communism/socialism has killed millions, that doesn't stop Democrats from supporting it.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"musicsmyfavoritesubject" wrote:

 yeah they have killed civilians but thats part of war. not everyones going to live. its like when we bombed japan we killed millions but they've also killed many of us. but you cant just condemn people in the military. not all of them want to kill innocents they want to save lives to. and many of them are just regular people like us dying cause they want to make a difference in american lives.  
So, if the US gets into another war and the "enemy" attacks US and it ends with your parents died in it, I would love to see you holding to your "it's part of war" nonsense. There's a difference between going into a war with a country based on pure war reason and going into a war based on idiotic reason.
Well, everybody understands that people die in war, I would be mad at my parents' death, but that would just make me support my military so that the war would end sooner and less people would have to die.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"SmarterThanDemocrats" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"musicsmyfavoritesubject" wrote:

 yeah they have killed civilians but thats part of war. not everyones going to live. its like when we bombed japan we killed millions but they've also killed many of us. but you cant just condemn people in the military. not all of them want to kill innocents they want to save lives to. and many of them are just regular people like us dying cause they want to make a difference in american lives.  
So, if the US gets into another war and the "enemy" attacks US and it ends with your parents died in it, I would love to see you holding to your "it's part of war" nonsense. There's a difference between going into a war with a country based on pure war reason and going into a war based on idiotic reason.
Well, everybody understands that people die in war, I would be mad at my parents' death, but that would just make me support my military so that the war would end sooner and less people would have to die.
> Revenge.jpg

Also known as God.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"SmarterThanDemocrats" wrote:

I'd just like to say, communism/socialism has killed millions, that doesn't stop Democrats from supporting it.
Communism and Socialism have killed zero people. Corrupt people in power supporting those ideologies, however, have killed people. Republicans are just pure evil, Democrats can be idiots, but they aren't evil.

:^)


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

♫ No Sound Without Music ♫ ... in General Roleplays posted by snoopynwoodstock123
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by rainbowpoptart
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Happy04
What did you last drink today? in Food posted by Happy04
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Rach
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Feminism in Politics and Current Events posted by Modernicide
This or That?? in Forum Games posted by Rach
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
What did you last drink today? in Food posted by Happy04
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by Shadeleaf
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by jaybiboi
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by Rach
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by Tennis123
Is there Life After Death?? in Debating posted by slurpie3
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by slurpie3
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
Water Or Soda? in Food posted by Rach