Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Do you think he is a good president in the united states he is not doing well on his job because he is breaking the constitution do you think he is a good president yes or no

TNightPhantom

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*Barack.  You can't "break" the Constitution, but I think he's an okay president.  He's definitely not the best, but he isn't the worst, either. He hasn't really done much, good or bad. But maybe that's just me. smile 

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."---Carl Sagan

Correct me if I'm wrong...because I'm wrong a lot!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I dont think so. He's taking away all of our rights but its not just him. Pretty much the whole government including the supreme judges

"Just watch, by the end of senior year she'll have me dressing up in a pink frilly dress and have me wear a blonde wig," - My friend Zach luv you zach

"Together f-o-r-e-v-e-r in a crayon box... oh the horror!!!"

"So last night I tried on my girlfriends skinny jeans... never will I do that again... it was like torture in the form of pants!"

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jet.Luvs.U" wrote:

I dont think so. He's taking away all of our rights but its not just him. Pretty much the whole government including the supreme judges
What rights?

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Jet.Luvs.U" wrote:

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jet.Luvs.U" wrote:

We still have our rights...

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."---Carl Sagan

Correct me if I'm wrong...because I'm wrong a lot!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
i dont mind somethings he does really annoy me!? who cares. not i

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"Jet.Luvs.U" wrote:

I dont think so. He's taking away all of our rights but its not just him. Pretty much the whole government including the supreme judges.
Could you elaborate a little on what is this rights you're talking about?

Also known as God.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
He is planning to double the price of gas and he is planning to throw out the catholic religion which is breaking the Constitution

TNightPhantom

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jet0424" wrote:

He is planning to double the price of gas and he is planning to throw out the catholic religion which is breaking the Constitution
None of that is true.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity