×
Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
1. I think this should be here. I would say it's a current event. 2. This may make no sense... I think it'll be able to start a discussion though. 3. I may regret posting this... Actually, I probably will. If it gets out of hand, I will delete it. 4. Be respectful, if that's possible. ~~ Look. Homosexuality Gay Marriage Discuss.

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Where Is Every1?

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

Yeah, ya know. The same arguements pop up. The same religious fighting. Erggggg. It's ashame everyone can't mind their own business when its not affecting them. Big Grin

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
If my opinion on homosexuality weren't clear enough already, here is a picture of an anime gay couple and their kids.  Miracle

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yeah, ya know. The same arguements pop up. The same religious fighting. Erggggg. It's ashame everyone can't mind their own business when its not affecting them. Big Grin
So... You're talking about me, huh?

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Alexithymia" wrote:

If my opinion on homosexuality weren't clear enough already, here is a picture of an anime gay couple and their kids.  Miracle
I think your opinion on homosexuality is extremely clear, Alexithymia., and it's one of the reasons I have so much respect for you.

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"skylar444" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yeah, ya know. The same arguements pop up. The same religious fighting. Erggggg. It's ashame everyone can't mind their own business when its not affecting them. Big Grin
So... You're talking about me, huh?
Not at all! No. And trust me, I'd tell you if I was hun.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

"skylar444" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Yeah, ya know. The same arguements pop up. The same religious fighting. Erggggg. It's ashame everyone can't mind their own business when its not affecting them. Big Grin
So... You're talking about me, huh?
Not at all! No. And trust me, I'd tell you if I was hun.
Oh, okay xD Because that ^ is one of the things I'm trying to say with these pictures. Especially the second.

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"skylar444" wrote:

I think your opinion on homosexuality is extremely clear, Alexithymia., and it's one of the reasons I have so much respect for you.
Blush Thanks

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"skylar444" wrote:

Where Is Every1?
Bathing in the tears of crying homosexuals? Or... ya know, asleep.  Willing to bet the first. Disappointed

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity