Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Have you ever dreamed of a world where there is no war? One where peace is the answer? You know, that world can be in your hands? Your choice could help so much with  this problem. We need the whole world to help. Think of it, a world where you can stand hand in hand with our worst enimies. We can all work together and just try to find a world like that. Imagine there were no countries? There would just be... Well, Earth. Nothing more, nothing less. We CAN live in a world like that if we just all work together, hand in hand, for peace. So, the next time you want to discriminate someone for thier skin or religion just think, "I will not hurt them. I am someone who fights for peace." You can help in this fight, trust me... smile

smile

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I'd settle for a peaceful...........KW.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't believe world peace is possible, and I don't believe things will ever be my idea of ideal. There are too many small things preventing them.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I like it....its called...heaven.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

Because they're both never going to happen? 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Because they're both never going to happen?
Depends.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Getting everyone to agree on everything is a physical impossibility.

Adieu.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Getting everyone to agree on everything is a physical impossibility.
I agree. Plus it's boring to have everyone thinking the same way, it'd be only good if they all got along on major things. 

You can't choose what stays and what fades away.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Cute fantasy.

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
World peace is a lovely concept. But humans will always disagree on something. Dazed

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Robert A. Heinlein

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity