x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Israels New Nuclear Weapons

← Previous 1
Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
gen.e1234_1748482
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1898
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Germany and England had sold Israel Unmanned Nuclear Ships that has the power to shoot down Airplanes and take a Picture of a Ships name and sends it back to HQ in Israel and the Command center will see where the ship is from and why is it trying to enter Israel. it also has the Power to shoot up 2 Nuclear warheads. Germany  Had Sold Israel 6 of them and UK sold Israel 4 of them US Sold Israel Nuclear Subs last week  8 of them Where Sold to Israel  it has the Power for it cant be detected by Radar and its slient  PLUS it has Room to hold 2 Nuclear Warheads as well. it also can hold 5 People in there  

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi


Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Authoritarian
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1074
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Germany doesn't have nuclear weapons to sell, I think you mean France.

:^)


Posted By:
magsrock1023
magsrock1023
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 471
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
same here

"Authoritarian" wrote:

Germany doesn't have nuclear weapons to sell, I think you mean France.

Zephyr Moon Walker
*Practicing Wiccan*


Posted By:
ryanisasome
ryanisasome
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 29
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
if germans or any other foigin countries had nuckular wempons we the usa would do a stelth mission and kill the one person who knows to use it or shoot missles at them so they would backfire and kill all them and ruin thier "HOLIE LAND" would be scorched in flames no offence

Posted By:
InNeedofRepair_1200597 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
InNeedofRepair_1200597
Member since:
February 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 94
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"ryanisasome" wrote:

if germans or any other foigin countries had nuckular wempons we the usa would do a stelth mission and kill the one person who knows to use it or shoot missles at them so they would backfire and kill all them and ruin thier "HOLIE LAND" would be scorched in flames no offence
If the US ever did that, it would start a world war in which everyone would lose.  That includes the US.

"When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-Stephen Roberts


Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
MikhailTal
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 443
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"InNeedofRepair" wrote:

"ryanisasome" wrote:

if germans or any other foigin countries had nuckular wempons we the usa would do a stelth mission and kill the one person who knows to use it or shoot missles at them so they would backfire and kill all them and ruin thier "HOLIE LAND" would be scorched in flames no offence
If the US ever did that, it would start a world war in which everyone would lose.  That includes the US.
But the US would win because we have gigantic forcefields because we're the best


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Online

Posts: 10829
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"InNeedofRepair" wrote:

"ryanisasome" wrote:

if germans or any other foigin countries had nuckular wempons we the usa would do a stelth mission and kill the one person who knows to use it or shoot missles at them so they would backfire and kill all them and ruin thier "HOLIE LAND" would be scorched in flames no offence
If the US ever did that, it would start a world war in which everyone would lose. That includes the US.
But the US would win because we have gigantic forcefields because we're the best
No.....we just strike first.....like JFK back in the Soviet wars, there was only one thing that saved us from Nuculear War, JFK Was Cathholic.


Posted By:
ryanisasome
ryanisasome
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 29
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
but if that ever did happen oboma would be gone and are presadent would be smart and double the size of the armed forces like it used to be and no one would pick a fight with the U.S.A. and if they do "well light up thier world from thier world like the fourth of july" words in perenthies are from the talaban song but tolby kieth

Posted By:
InNeedofRepair_1200597 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
InNeedofRepair_1200597
Member since:
February 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 94
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"ryanisasome" wrote:

but if that ever did happen oboma would be gone and are presadent would be smart and double the size of the armed forces like it used to be and no one would pick a fight with the U.S.A. and if they do "well light up thier world from thier world like the fourth of july" words in perenthies are from the talaban song but tolby kieth
1.  The US Armed Forces is larger than it's ever been before, except during times of war. 2.  At the second that the US declared war on a country with nukes, that country would nuke the US.  Both sides would lose. 3.  For the love of God, don't look at Toby Keith for an opinion on foreign policy.

"When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-Stephen Roberts


Posted By:
InNeedofRepair_1200597 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
InNeedofRepair_1200597
Member since:
February 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 94
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"InNeedofRepair" wrote:

"ryanisasome" wrote:

if germans or any other foigin countries had nuckular wempons we the usa would do a stelth mission and kill the one person who knows to use it or shoot missles at them so they would backfire and kill all them and ruin thier "HOLIE LAND" would be scorched in flames no offence
If the US ever did that, it would start a world war in which everyone would lose. That includes the US.
But the US would win because we have gigantic forcefields because we're the best
No.....we just strike first.....like JFK back in the Soviet wars, there was only one thing that saved us from Nuculear War, JFK Was Cathholic.
The only thing that saved the US from nuclear war is the fact that Russia also had nukes and JFK didn't particularly feel like dying that morning.  Catholicism had nothing to do with that.

"When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-Stephen Roberts


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Post your favorite song lyrics:D

Lets all lie! -moved

Lets all lie! -moved

Are you Innocent or Guilty?

Post your favorite song lyrics:D

the S game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schizophrenia, am I alone?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Bullies or Cyber Bullies; Whats worse?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games