Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
im realllllly scared!!!!!!!!!!!!                whats going on with iran and isreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????   plz someone tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                     im  wirried that my friends are right!!!!!!!!!!!!  iran will domeinate the world with nuclrea weap[ons. post on my profile im on alot thx and post here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zephyr Moon Walker
*Practicing Wiccan*

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I heard on the news that North America will be slaughtered in about 2 days. The military can't help us this time.

'Tis but a flesh wound.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I hope we all die.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Knight Captain" wrote:

I heard on the news that North America will be slaughtered in about 2 days. The military can't help us this time.
lol that's hilarious it's not like you can use your 8000 nukes or anything

:^)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"CuriousJake" wrote:

I hope we all die.
That's the spirit!

Adieu.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"Knight Captain" wrote:

America wouldnt do that nless they are attacked first, with Iran nukes, they to wipe out the east coast before were ready. THANK GOD live in the Mid South!

I
WILL.
BE.
THERE.

WHEN YOU FAIL!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Ratchet And Clank XTREME" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"Knight Captain" wrote:

America wouldnt do that nless they are attacked first, with Iran nukes, they to wipe out the east coast before were ready. THANK GOD live in the Mid South!
or you could just obliterate every single muslim country and not have to put up with this

:^)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
thx soo much!!

Zephyr Moon Walker
*Practicing Wiccan*

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
There is literally nothing going to happen. if Iran launched at us, our missile defense system would work to take them down, not to mention we would have our own jets scrambled to destroy the missiles in mid-air.  the U.S. also has a metric derpload of WMDs.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
koolness

Zephyr Moon Walker
*Practicing Wiccan*

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity