×
Back left
Back right

id obama make a good choice by saying gaymarriage is okay?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Did Obama make a good choice by saying Gay marriage is okay! Share your opinion?

SmileyKiley♥
PuppieLuv


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 443

He said it was okay a while ago, albeit indirectly, by tossing out DADT.  I'm good with it.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes, but I wish Obama would do more. He isn't going to do anything about marriage because he believes its up to the states to each decide.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2117

As far as a career move, it's great. His support for gay marriage gets him their vote and him saying "It's cool, I'm just gonna leave it up to the individual states" makes people against gay marriage far less likely to freak out and hate him.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Alexithymia" wrote:

Yes, but I wish Obama would do more. He isn't going to do anything about marriage because he believes its up to the states to each decide.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes, yes he did :3 Although, it's terrible that the government is deciding to nitpick on something so small and unrelated as same-gender unification, when we all know that they're using this to avoid their real jobs and not focusing on bigger, more important problems, such as the current war we hqve going on at the moment.

Smile~Be Happy~ Pet Kittens~


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Gay marriage should have been legal a looonnngg time ago. Finally!!!

.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 443

"Pop Runner" wrote:

Yes, yes he did :3 Although, it's terrible that the government is deciding to nitpick on something so small and unrelated as same-gender unification, when we all know that they're using this to avoid their real jobs and not focusing on bigger, more important problems, such as the current war we hqve going on at the moment.
Yes, because nobody is capable of multitasking, and the inability to marry who you want is definitely something that should not be looked at.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I wouldn't doubt the possibility that after he is inevitably re-elected, Brobama does pass a notion for Gay Marriage to be legalized throughout the nation. I don't think he wants to enforce federal government on the states right now. 


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Jack Mack" wrote:

I wouldn't doubt the possibility that after he is inevitably re-elected, Brobama does pass a notion for Gay Marriage to be legalized throughout the nation. I don't think he wants to enforce federal government on the states right now. 
I hope so.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity