×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
the united states of america will it stay united will it fall will we once again be the under dog what do u think the future USA will loook like

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
May you retype your sentence? I'm not getting the whole concept of what your talking about.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LOL3000" wrote:

May you retype your sentence? I'm not getting the whole concept of what your talking about.
tell me what u think america is going to

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
My cousin used to live in USA!

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"SnazzySkittles" wrote:

My cousin used to live in USA!
then he is great

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TheBest1" wrote:

"SnazzySkittles" wrote:

My cousin used to live in USA!
then he is great
Haha! Big Grin

Visit Millie & Briony's Collage Place.(:


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
who ever lives in the USA or did live here are great

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
and like i said befoe were do u thimk america is going. will it still be here will if fall will a country take us over will we be attacked. will we be the underdog once again what is ur opion

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 1299

"TheBest1" wrote:

who ever lives in the USA or did live here are great
Gary Ridgway John Wayne Gacy Ted Bundy H.H Holmes Juan Vallejo Corona Ronald Dominique Earle Nelson William Bonin Patrick Kearney Paul John Knowles. Joel Rifkin. Jeffery Dahmer. Randy Steven Craft. Robert Lee Yates. Charles Ray Hatcher Robert Hansen. Angel Maturino Resendiz Arthur Shawcross Richard Ramirez. Herbert Mullin. William Suff. Maury Travis. Kenneth Alessio Bianchi. Herb Baumeister. Jack Unterweger. Benjamin Atkins. Nannie Doss. Anthony Sowell. Edmund Kemper. Dennis Rader. Lonnie David Franklin Jr. Henry Louis Wallace. Angelo Buano. Charlene Galeggo. Timothy Krajcir. Joseph Paul Franklin. Christopher Wilder. Kendall Francois. Michael Bruce Ross. Marybeth Tinning. Sean Vincent Gillis. etc. are all lovely and great people. But when they get drunk, they turned European and start killing.


"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than running on the beach hugging each other in shorts?"
-Edited Ernest Gaines quote


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Le0" wrote:

"TheBest1" wrote:

who ever lives in the USA or did live here are great
Gary Ridgway John Wayne Gacy Ted Bundy H.H Holmes Juan Vallejo Corona Ronald Dominique Earle Nelson William Bonin Patrick Kearney Paul John Knowles. Joel Rifkin. Jeffery Dahmer. Randy Steven Craft. Robert Lee Yates. Charles Ray Hatcher Robert Hansen. Angel Maturino Resendiz Arthur Shawcross Richard Ramirez. Herbert Mullin. William Suff. Maury Travis. Kenneth Alessio Bianchi. Herb Baumeister. Jack Unterweger. Benjamin Atkins. Nannie Doss. Anthony Sowell. Edmund Kemper. Dennis Rader. Lonnie David Franklin Jr. Henry Louis Wallace. Angelo Buano. Charlene Galeggo. Timothy Krajcir. Joseph Paul Franklin. Christopher Wilder. Kendall Francois. Michael Bruce Ross. Marybeth Tinning. Sean Vincent Gillis. etc. are all lovely and great people. But when they get drunk, they turned European and start killing.
H.H. Homes = america's first serial killer... his whole home was made for tourture(most of it anyways...) His whole adult life was built around frodury and murder, witch is how he built his fourtune..... he killed 3 children(his best friend's cildren too), and many more people(including his best friend)... Who wouldn't want him as a doctor(


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity