x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

For those that think if gay marriage is legalized, you're one step closer to marrying your dog

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Online

Posts: 11096
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

lol I seriously think its gonna ruin the Stock Market when it happens.
Whats gay marriage have to do with the stock market...
Oh everything my dear. People take off (Brokers) work so they can get married.......points go down....weddding places go up....any maybe hostile takeovers if they go too high my friend.....its all about world events that effect the markets...
You literally have no idea how the stock market works, do you? Also, you're implying that every homosexual couple in America will take off work on the exact same day.
Nope im implying consistent homosexuals nose rubbing thier new freedom throughout the course of a few weeeks


Posted By:
hotstove39
hotstove39
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3005
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
This is for simpletons! People sould be able to marry who they want!

smile


Posted By:
InNeedofRepair_1200597 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
InNeedofRepair_1200597
Member since:
February 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 94
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

lol I seriously think its gonna ruin the Stock Market when it happens.
Whats gay marriage have to do with the stock market...
Oh everything my dear. People take off (Brokers) work so they can get married.......points go down....weddding places go up....any maybe hostile takeovers if they go too high my friend.....its all about world events that effect the markets...
You literally have no idea how the stock market works, do you? Also, you're implying that every homosexual couple in America will take off work on the exact same day.
Nope im implying consistent homosexuals nose rubbing thier new freedom throughout the course of a few weeeks
Are you implying that the stock market is affected in any significant way by one country's stock brokers?  Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds to anyone who knows how the stock market works? For anyone who wants real information, stocks are shares (or pieces) of a company.  Tiny, tiny pieces that the company sells to people.  So, say you paid $5000 for 1% of someone's company.  The company could then use that $5000 to make their company even better.  Plus, if the company becomes worth twice as much later on, your share will be worth $10,000 now, and you can sell it for a profit.  So when people are buying a lot of stock, then the stock market goes up, because more money is entering the market.  When a lot of people are selling stock, then the market drops, because the market is losing a lot of money. As you can see, neither marriage laws nor brokers taking vacations to get married have any kind of effect on the stock market.  Brokers may help you buy and sell stock, but they're not needed to do that, as you can do it yourself on your home computer if you really want to.  So there is not a single way that legalizing gay marriage can cause a drop in the stock market.

"When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-Stephen Roberts


Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 516
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
This^^

.


Posted By:
-Inspired-
-Inspired-
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 481
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"parksidechick2" wrote:

the bible says when a person doesnt believe in god,god turns them into darkness and they start feeling for the same sex thats how u start being gay and nooo people ur not born with being gay u put ur self into that positionn when u give up on god so keep believing
...um...no.

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Online

Posts: 11096
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"InNeedofRepair" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

lol I seriously think its gonna ruin the Stock Market when it happens.
Whats gay marriage have to do with the stock market...
Oh everything my dear. People take off (Brokers) work so they can get married.......points go down....weddding places go up....any maybe hostile takeovers if they go too high my friend.....its all about world events that effect the markets...
You literally have no idea how the stock market works, do you? Also, you're implying that every homosexual couple in America will take off work on the exact same day.
Nope im implying consistent homosexuals nose rubbing thier new freedom throughout the course of a few weeeks
Are you implying that the stock market is affected in any significant way by one country's stock brokers? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds to anyone who knows how the stock market works? For anyone who wants real information, stocks are shares (or pieces) of a company. Tiny, tiny pieces that the company sells to people. So, say you paid $5000 for 1% of someone's company. The company could then use that $5000 to make their company even better. Plus, if the company becomes worth twice as much later on, your share will be worth $10,000 now, and you can sell it for a profit. So when people are buying a lot of stock, then the stock market goes up, because more money is entering the market. When a lot of people are selling stock, then the market drops, because the market is losing a lot of money. As you can see, neither marriage laws nor brokers taking vacations to get married have any kind of effect on the stock market. Brokers may help you buy and sell stock, but they're not needed to do that, as you can do it yourself on your home computer if you really want to. So there is not a single way that legalizing gay marriage can cause a drop in the stock market.
Brokers taking off sir? AND IN THE U.S......Think about the strikes that the homosexuals will take to make thier freedom come true...think of the anarchy. Like the femonist movement, like the trials of when the marches on washington with Dr. King happened, all crippeled this country in some way....now im not saying im against emonisim, or the right to have equal freedom among race, but the way that people try to make it happen, will always plummet this country for any given time.


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10130
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
I've never heard that before, but either way it's rude. o.o

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9687
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"MovingBrick" wrote:

Does some sane person really want marry their dog? Don't think so..
^


"Redo it."


Posted By:
ParadiseHeart_1907851 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ParadiseHeart_1907851
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1538
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
Wow that's harsh :o


-Kida;♥


Posted By:
InNeedofRepair_1200597 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
InNeedofRepair_1200597
Member since:
February 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 94
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"InNeedofRepair" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

lol I seriously think its gonna ruin the Stock Market when it happens.
Whats gay marriage have to do with the stock market...
Oh everything my dear. People take off (Brokers) work so they can get married.......points go down....weddding places go up....any maybe hostile takeovers if they go too high my friend.....its all about world events that effect the markets...
You literally have no idea how the stock market works, do you? Also, you're implying that every homosexual couple in America will take off work on the exact same day.
Nope im implying consistent homosexuals nose rubbing thier new freedom throughout the course of a few weeeks
Are you implying that the stock market is affected in any significant way by one country's stock brokers? Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds to anyone who knows how the stock market works? For anyone who wants real information, stocks are shares (or pieces) of a company. Tiny, tiny pieces that the company sells to people. So, say you paid $5000 for 1% of someone's company. The company could then use that $5000 to make their company even better. Plus, if the company becomes worth twice as much later on, your share will be worth $10,000 now, and you can sell it for a profit. So when people are buying a lot of stock, then the stock market goes up, because more money is entering the market. When a lot of people are selling stock, then the market drops, because the market is losing a lot of money. As you can see, neither marriage laws nor brokers taking vacations to get married have any kind of effect on the stock market. Brokers may help you buy and sell stock, but they're not needed to do that, as you can do it yourself on your home computer if you really want to. So there is not a single way that legalizing gay marriage can cause a drop in the stock market.
Brokers taking off sir? AND IN THE U.S......Think about the strikes that the homosexuals will take to make thier freedom come true...think of the anarchy. Like the femonist movement, like the trials of when the marches on washington with Dr. King happened, all crippeled this country in some way....now im not saying im against emonisim, or the right to have equal freedom among race, but the way that people try to make it happen, will always plummet this country for any given time.
I'm actually really glad you used feminism and African-American rights as examples!  Because funny enough, neither of those created a recession.  So yes, you're right, if gays get the right to marry then the exact same thing will happen to the economy: Nothing at all.

"When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

-Stephen Roberts


Latest Forum Posts

The person below me

The person below me

The person below me

The person below me

Strange lands: part 1

Last one to say pineapple wins!!!!

last one to say minion wins

BOMB! | It's back!

The person below me

The person below me

Latest Videos

Play Online Games