x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

The Sexuality Disquisition

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
ephemeral_2133740 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ephemeral_2133740
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 176
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
As I focus on the discussions and arguments about different sexualities, I tend to notice an air of intolerance. It is not always heterosexuals that find homosexuals to be odd. Most of them do not, actually.  My point is, it goes either way. I just felt the need to express that. This was not all that pointless; you can discuss your thoughts, if you want.  

Unconditional love is as rare as a child with sincerity.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

-ephemeral


Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9052
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
I think it's wrong to discriminate against people regardless of their sexuality, but I don't think it "goes either way" equally. Straight people, being the majority, have power over the lives of people of other sexualities. We're not on equal grounds. When exactly did you see intolerance towards straight people on here?

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted By:
Baliee_2140489 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Baliee_2140489
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 129
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
i love everyone no matter if a girl loves me or a boy loves me ::::::::::

I Love Boys


Posted By:
ephemeral_2133740 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ephemeral_2133740
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 176
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"Alexithymia" wrote:

I think it's wrong to discriminate against people regardless of their sexuality, but I don't think it "goes either way" equally. Straight people, being the majority, have power over the lives of people of other sexualities. We're not on equal grounds. When exactly did you see intolerance towards straight people on here?
I believe that it is wrong, as well. What can I do? There is a lot of discrimination towards straight people. It only happens behind closed doors, though. I cannot help that many straight people have no morals. Frown

Unconditional love is as rare as a child with sincerity.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

-ephemeral


Posted By:
Tyler likes Girls(;
Tyler likes Girls(;
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
Honestly, I think people should like the opposite sex but that's just my opinion. If someone likes their own sex, that's their own choice. I'm not a discriminant. I'm not going to make fun of a guy for liking another guy, or a girl for liking another girl, it's personal choice. 

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9052
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"ephemeral" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

I think it's wrong to discriminate against people regardless of their sexuality, but I don't think it "goes either way" equally. Straight people, being the majority, have power over the lives of people of other sexualities. We're not on equal grounds. When exactly did you see intolerance towards straight people on here?
I believe that it is wrong, as well. What can I do? There is a lot of discrimination towards straight people. It only happens behind closed doors, though. I cannot help that many straight people have no morals. Frown
What discrimination towards straight people? Can you please give examples? Because I really would not say there is "a lot" of discrimination against straight people. I'm sure there are a few cases of it happening, but it's ridiculously low compared to the discrimination LGBTQ+ people face.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9052
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"Tyler likes Girls(;" wrote:

Honestly, I think people should like the opposite sex but that's just my opinion. If someone likes their own sex, that's their own choice. I'm not a discriminant. I'm not going to make fun of a guy for liking another guy, or a girl for liking another girl, it's personal choice. 
Please try to understand one thing. It's not a choice. We don't choose who we are attracted to. Saying "I think people should like the opposite s-x" is as silly as someone saying "I think people should be right handed," we can all write with our right hands, but that wouldn't change those who are naturally left handed, and it'll only make their lives pointlessly more difficult.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted By:
ephemeral_2133740 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ephemeral_2133740
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 176
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"ephemeral" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

I think it's wrong to discriminate against people regardless of their sexuality, but I don't think it "goes either way" equally. Straight people, being the majority, have power over the lives of people of other sexualities. We're not on equal grounds. When exactly did you see intolerance towards straight people on here?
I believe that it is wrong, as well. What can I do? There is a lot of discrimination towards straight people. It only happens behind closed doors, though. I cannot help that many straight people have no morals. Frown
What discrimination towards straight people? Can you please give examples? Because I really would not say there is "a lot" of discrimination against straight people. I'm sure there are a few cases of it happening, but it's ridiculously low compared to the discrimination LGBTQ+ people face.
Discrimination towards straight people is the exact same as it is towards homosexuals. Again, it is a lot, it just happens "behind closed doors". 

Unconditional love is as rare as a child with sincerity.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

-ephemeral


Posted By:
AlphaT_1747988 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
AlphaT_1747988
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11131
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
Behind Closed Doors? No. We have these guys running to people and yelling at them with these kinda....weird I guess....rainbow signs....I think rainbow is the homosexual flag right? Behind Closed Doors is the tip of the iceberg in some places...


Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
MikhailTal
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 443
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
Saying "I think people should like the opposite s-x" is as silly as someone saying "I think people should be right handed,"
No it isn't, the former has an actual biological use.


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

why are girls so girly

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

The person below me

A Big THANK YOU from brilliantstudent

What Video Games Do You Play?-moved

Opinions on my story please

A Big THANK YOU from brilliantstudent

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Word that start with B

Latest Videos

Play Online Games