x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Do You Think 'Under God' Should Be Taken Out of the Pledge?

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →
Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10761
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
@Vertigo

Not the founding fathers...Though Jefferson was very religious I know.
The original people who colonized The New World.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10761
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"tycotickles" wrote:



"Rhema J" wrote:


Wow all of you guys need to take it down like, three notches. Does it honestly matter who gets their point across? It's not Obama himself is actually reading this. Chillax, y'all. 

It's called debating. Home of the trolls, the serious debaters, flamewars, and the brainless people.
I thought we had more classifications than that...


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
tycotickles
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6998
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:






"Rhema J" wrote:



Wow all of you guys need to take it down like, three notches. Does it honestly matter who gets their point across? It's not Obama himself is actually reading this. Chillax, y'all. 

It's called debating. Home of the trolls, the serious debaters, flamewars, and the brainless people.
I thought we had more classifications than that...


Yeah but that would take too long to write.

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

@Vertigo


Not the founding fathers...Though Jefferson was very religious I know.

The original people who colonized The New World.


Jefferson actually rewrote the new testament.
He omitted all of Jesus' miracles, the unnecessary magic, etc.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10761
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:


@Vertigo



Not the founding fathers...Though Jefferson was very religious I know.


The original people who colonized The New World.


Jefferson actually rewrote the new testament.
He omitted all of Jesus' miracles, the unnecessary magic, etc.


Scholars refer to the Jefferson Bible as a cut-and-paste job. That's literally what it is. Jefferson actually cut out the verses he liked from a few copies of the Bible and pasted them into a blank book. So he didn't actually rewrite the Bible -- but he did restructure it and write the table of contents for his book. -HowStuffWorks


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:




@Vertigo




Not the founding fathers...Though Jefferson was very religious I know.



The original people who colonized The New World.


Jefferson actually rewrote the new testament.
He omitted all of Jesus' miracles, the unnecessary magic, etc.


Scholars refer to the Jefferson Bible as a cut-and-paste job. That's literally what it is. Jefferson actually cut out the verses he liked from a few copies of the Bible and pasted them into a blank book. So he didn't actually rewrite the Bible -- but he did restructure it and write the table of contents for his book. -HowStuffWorks


He called it something like "The Moral Teaching of Jesus Christ" or something. I don't remember. It's been a while since I've had to reference it. 


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10761
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Vertigo" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:






@Vertigo





Not the founding fathers...Though Jefferson was very religious I know.




The original people who colonized The New World.


Jefferson actually rewrote the new testament.
He omitted all of Jesus' miracles, the unnecessary magic, etc.


Scholars refer to the Jefferson Bible as a cut-and-paste job. That's literally what it is. Jefferson actually cut out the verses he liked from a few copies of the Bible and pasted them into a blank book. So he didn't actually rewrite the Bible -- but he did restructure it and write the table of contents for his book. -HowStuffWorks


He called it something like "The Moral Teaching of Jesus Christ" or something. I don't remember. It's been a while since I've had to reference it. 
  The Philosophy of Jesus of Nazareth.


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Vertigo" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:








@Vertigo






Not the founding fathers...Though Jefferson was very religious I know.





The original people who colonized The New World.


Jefferson actually rewrote the new testament.
He omitted all of Jesus' miracles, the unnecessary magic, etc.


Scholars refer to the Jefferson Bible as a cut-and-paste job. That's literally what it is. Jefferson actually cut out the verses he liked from a few copies of the Bible and pasted them into a blank book. So he didn't actually rewrite the Bible -- but he did restructure it and write the table of contents for his book. -HowStuffWorks


He called it something like "The Moral Teaching of Jesus Christ" or something. I don't remember. It's been a while since I've had to reference it. 
  The Philosophy of Jesus of Nazareth.


Ah.

Carry on. 


1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Type your age backwards..

If Your Battery Level Be Your Age, Then Ho...

I'm new

Type your age backwards..

If Your Battery Level Be Your Age, Then Ho...

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

If Your Battery Level Be Your Age, Then Ho...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games