x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

boycott chick fil a

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
Posted By:
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
I believe chick fil a should be boycotted due to the recent release that their CEO has come out openly against gay marriage, and donated money to notorious anti-gay organizations I understand that he has the right to free speech but it was company money that was used to donate to hate mongering groups, not his own personal money. Today Wednesday August first was "support chick fil a day" which was caused due to the mass boycotting of chick fil a and their large drop in stock worth. I'm not sure about all your towns but in mine people stood in line for hours to support the company and the line was around the parking lot. But their were a total of ten people (including me) outside in a peaceful protest. Feel free to post and share your opinions just don't be hateful and try to stay positive.

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Duck Soup_1927331
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 665
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You" wrote:

I believe chick fil a should be boycotted due to the recent release that their CEO has come out openly against gay marriage, and donated money to notorious anti-gay organizations I understand that he has the right to free speech but it was company money that was used to donate to hate mongering groups, not his own personal money. Today Wednesday August first was "support chick fil a day" which was caused due to the mass boycotting of chick fil a and their large drop in stock worth. I'm not sure about all your towns but in mine people stood in line for hours to support the company and the line was around the parking lot. But their were a total of ten people (including me) outside in a peaceful protest. Feel free to post and share your opinions just don't be hateful and try to stay positive.
What is Chick Fil A?

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein


Posted By:
shadgirl1_1462677 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
shadgirl1_1462677
Member since:
April 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9181
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
Truly doesn't matter. It's not like they deny selling to gays. Nice bandwagon.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


Posted By:
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
well glad to see your not supporting it atleast xD Chick-fil-a is a fast food chain like Mc Donalds or Wendy's

Posted By:
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"shadgirl1" wrote:

Truly doesn't matter. It's not like they deny selling to gays. Nice bandwagon.
Actually if it's a privately owned chick-fil-a they can serve whom ever they please and not serve. How is this a bandwagon? Some of my bestfriends are gay, bi, or lesbian. Is talking about and spreading a cause I believe in really being part of a bandwagon? If I support PETA does that make me on a bandwagon? Or lgbt?

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Duck Soup_1927331
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 665
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You" wrote:

well glad to see your not supporting it atleast xD Chick-fil-a is a fast food chain like Mc Donalds or Wendy's
Ah I see... I don't understand the point of companies that do that. They might as well give financial support to anti-blue-eyed-people companies. This type of prejudice and discrimination in the 21st century just doesn't make sense. Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein


Posted By:
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Duck Soup" wrote:

"Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You" wrote:

well glad to see your not supporting it atleast xD Chick-fil-a is a fast food chain like Mc Donalds or Wendy's
Ah I see... I don't understand the point of companies that do that. They might as well give financial support to anti-blue-eyed-people companies. This type of prejudice and discrimination in the 21st century just doesn't make sense. Dazed
Exactly but sadly this fight has been fought once already years ago over interracial couples.

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago
It's wrong, no doubt. Honestly, tons of people are going to go there anyway... Why bother..?

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
shadgirl1_1462677 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
shadgirl1_1462677
Member since:
April 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9181
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

Truly doesn't matter. It's not like they deny selling to gays. Nice bandwagon.
Actually if it's a privately owned chick-fil-a they can serve whom ever they please and not serve. How is this a bandwagon? Some of my bestfriends are gay, bi, or lesbian. Is talking about and spreading a cause I believe in really being part of a bandwagon? If I support PETA does that make me on a bandwagon? Or lgbt?
So, tell me.. How would they pick gays out of a line of people? Exactly. They couldn't. - I also have gay, lez, and bi friends. What does that have to do with anything? I just want a dang sandwich. He can spend the money on whatever he wants. He earned it through his own company.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


Posted By:
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alex~The~Penguin~loves~You_1839901
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 5 years ago

"MovingBrick" wrote:

It's wrong, no doubt. Honestly, tons of people are going to go there anyway... Why bother..?
Because it only takes a few people to make a difference.  their stock worth has been plummeting and chick-fil-a is even being banned in some towns. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Latest Forum Posts

Ask Abbergrl Questions Here

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The person below me

Happy Birthday Snow!!! (When you get online)

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Loop It!

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Relatable? Yes orNo? (Gameish thing)-moved

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games