x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Calm down and debate like a big boy. Don't call people Canadians when they aren't and don't cop out of a conversation with IDC about anyone but my girlfriend. One shows you don't look and the other isn't relevant.
AYE NOW. Dont throw my baby INTO THIS
Your the one who kinda already 'threw' your 'girlfriend' into this.


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7276
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Calm down and debate like a big boy. Don't call people Canadians when they aren't and don't cop out of a conversation with IDC about anyone but my girlfriend. One shows you don't look and the other isn't relevant.
AYE NOW. Dont throw my baby INTO THIS
Your the one who kinda already 'threw' your 'girlfriend' into this.
Yes, he did. And stop getting off topic. If you cannot discuss a political topic without bringing in your useless personal life which has no relevance to the upcoming elelction, perhaps you should stick to less controversial threads rather than ruining them.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10971
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
easy answers to all of this.....Obama? Iranian war, economy loss, job loss, more debt, Obamacare rouses into another bad bill, Libyian war comes unlatched from Obama's cover-up to show what truly is happening over there. Mitt? Iranian war.


Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
MikhailTal
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 443
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"IceCreamSundaeGirl" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

^ Plus, why do y'all even care? Its not like we matter any way! (askidz) Barack aint doing nothing wrong you retards! Any other prez wuldah been in the same position. Its (as a nation) our fault were in a funk anyway! Im done with this crap. Go ask obama,
You shouldn't call people retards for not thinking the excat same thing you do. They have their reasons also. By the way, kids and teens discuss this stuff because we live in the USA, too. So we should at least be able to TALK about who we want to rule our country, since we can't CHOOSE.
But you dont... YOUR CANADIAN
But how do you know? How do you know if somebodys canadian anyway? Btw dont call people retards. People can choose weither they like Obama or not. If Romneys our president deal with it, if Obamas our president deal with it. End of convosation ...
No. Its. NOT. This is a race thing. Everyone knows that. Even with MCcain. I dont care bout yall opinion, i have mine. I typed it. You got a problem with it? SAVE THE DRAMA FOR BARACK OBAMA!!
I can only imagine what must be going through someone's head when they decide to go onto a debate forum, post their opinions, then ignore everyone else's. It's incredible


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7276
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"IceCreamSundaeGirl" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

^ Plus, why do y'all even care? Its not like we matter any way! (askidz) Barack aint doing nothing wrong you retards! Any other prez wuldah been in the same position. Its (as a nation) our fault were in a funk anyway! Im done with this crap. Go ask obama,
You shouldn't call people retards for not thinking the excat same thing you do. They have their reasons also. By the way, kids and teens discuss this stuff because we live in the USA, too. So we should at least be able to TALK about who we want to rule our country, since we can't CHOOSE.
But you dont... YOUR CANADIAN
But how do you know? How do you know if somebodys canadian anyway? Btw dont call people retards. People can choose weither they like Obama or not. If Romneys our president deal with it, if Obamas our president deal with it. End of convosation ...
No. Its. NOT. This is a race thing. Everyone knows that. Even with MCcain. I dont care bout yall opinion, i have mine. I typed it. You got a problem with it? SAVE THE DRAMA FOR BARACK OBAMA!!
I can only imagine what must be going through someone's head when they decide to go onto a debate forum, post their opinions, then ignore everyone else's. It's incredible
You forgot, call other people Canadian without substancial proof. But I'm splitting hairs. Back to the topic.............

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10971
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

easy answers to all of this.....Obama? Iranian war, economy loss, job loss, more debt, Obamacare rouses into another bad bill, Libyian war comes unlatched from Obama's cover-up to show what truly is happening over there. Mitt? Iranian war.


Posted By:
lettermen1999
lettermen1999
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 122
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
DONT CARE!!! they both r idiots stop incuraging them.  Raspberry

-LM-
excuse me!! u might want to cover ur eyes, u might b blinded by my awsomness
(PS im not a total rooky i have my qualitys)
hisssssssss
(randomness)
sorry i am really random at times,Wink


Posted By:
IceCreamSundaeGirl
IceCreamSundaeGirl
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 42
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
@ilJalenJ 1. I am not Canadian. It is ignorant that you say that. 2. Like I said, you shouldn't call people you don't even know retards. 3. All in all, you are an ignorant little person. If that offended you, you can not take the truth.

you are beautiful and don't let anybody tell you
different


Posted By:
msbieber23 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
msbieber23
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 47
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
well i just saw the campaine it sound like mitt roney was cuttin obama of mit sould not winn

I love jb 4ever


JUSTIN BIEBER
ONE DIRECTION


Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Team Audi #46_1798243
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6883
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I find that which ever one goes into to office, don't expect anything positive. Obama will probably try to do what he says he is going to do but, not do it. Romney won't even do anything he said, he'll do minor things so he doesn't seem that bad.  Government is a giant cesspool that continues to grow and get worse. They can't be trusted. Most of them are all greedy like corporate america.  

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Latest Forum Posts

Matroc/Zyro (Music Producer)

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

Matroc/Zyro (Music Producer)

BTS FANS

eek

eek

BTS FANS

eek

eek

eek

Latest Videos

Play Online Games