×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What's up about Obama if elected forcing chips in us 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
T_T Don't believe everything you hear.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 13337

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

T_T Don't believe everything you hear.
(adding on to this) Especially president's advertisements. They're just lies to make people vote for them.

ur mem


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
it's all a part of the zionist conspiracy, WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! ren pole 2019

:^)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
MY AWESOME THEORY: When Obama loses, he'll team up with Osama (What if he didn't really die? o_O) and destroy the world with the power of chips and kittens.

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 13337

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

MY AWESOME THEORY: When Obama loses, he'll team up with Osama (What if he didn't really die? o_O) and destroy the world with the power of chips and kittens.
and hijacked planes

ur mem


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Okay to steer this back on logical track. Obama did push to try and implant chips into newborns.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"iamalive" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

MY AWESOME THEORY: When Obama loses, he'll team up with Osama (What if he didn't really die? o_O) and destroy the world with the power of chips and kittens.
and hijacked planes
No. Just chips and kittenz XD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 13337

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay to steer this back on logical track. Obama did push to try and implant chips into newborns.
(sorry) I didn't know that. Well, that's another reason why I want Romney to win then. What do the chips do?

ur mem


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 443

"iamalive" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay to steer this back on logical track. Obama did push to try and implant chips into newborns.
(sorry) I didn't know that. Well, that's another reason why I want Romney to win then. What do the chips do?
You didn't know it because it's not true to begin with.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity