Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well... I didn't see any of the topics of Joe Biden or Paul Ryan. Who do you think would be better for VP?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ryan

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Biden would easily be a better vice. I watched the VP debate, and he did a much better job than Ryan. Ryan wouldn't even give a straight answer when asked about his "plan" to eliminate loopholes and deductions. In my opinion, the whole Romney/Ryan campaign is kinda... vague and ridiculous.  But that's just me. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. c:

~ Nick the Cookie Monster ♥

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ryan!

Obama Cheated by buying votes. thats why congress is trying to impeach him.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

True. 
Theres a few problems I have with him however.... Personally, I'm disappointed in the Republican Party for not getting someone better than Romney. Ryan was very good, his ideals were, and his background was very good.
Joe Biden... Didn't know where he was half of the time. Said very idiotic things at times. However, either he was just an idiot, or saying what he actually believes.
In which case... I still fear him more.  Mainly because he compared the Tea Party to being domestic Terrorists.  As a county Tea Party member..... as you could imagine, I am not very happy with him. And personally I'd like to call the administration a collection of terrorists towards the American people.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Guess OBAMA and  BIDEN Won Now
GET OVER YOUR SELVES.
Thank you Have a Nice Day

Queen Bella
I Know I;m Not Pretty ._.
I Belive In Suicide c:
Mitch Luckerr is My Dad (only in my Dreams)
GO AWAY

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Watch the political campaigns from BadLipReading (on the Tube) of Ron Paul and Joe Biden. That's how I chose.

☠ Religion is Poison. ☠

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity