×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 4722

And you know what's funny? Mitt Romney doesn't wanna make his ending speech. I heard he made a freaking victory speech. So c0cKy. I hate when people are like that. Now I feel bad for the guy but that was going over the limit with his c0cKiness. 

....


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 212

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

YEAH NO DIP SHERLOCK UGH SOON YOU PEOPLE WILL SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE BY RE-ELECTING HIM. I'M SORRY, AMERICA. *explodes*
lol.

I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both. -Søren Kierkegaard


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 481

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Obama Won Big Grin I'm so so happy YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2008
Posts: 2516

Now my family gets to suffer more. As if 63$ for a month for food and gas for 5  people wasnt little enough.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 858

Definitely not returning to United States anytime soon. 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 13337

I wanted Romney, because my family wanted him and stuff, but really...kids+politics don't go together.

ur mem


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 5

"iamalive" wrote:

I wanted Romney, because my family wanted him and stuff, but really...kids+politics don't go together.
I respect your family's opinion... but you do know that you're allowed to have your OWN opinion, right? You're just a kid, so I know politics don't seem important. But they are.  Since Obama was elected, you'll probably be able to get a better education and go to college and get a job someday. Mitt Romney wanted to cut funding for education and he wouldn't pass the DREAM act, which allows kids educational rights.  Also, I'm guessing you're in a middle class family. Just guessing. Mitt Romney only supports the wealthy, and he wants to raise taxes on the middle class and give more tax cuts to millionaires. He claims that this would "create jobs", but it obviously wouldn't. Plus, it just wouldn't be fair. So even if your parents are conservatives, it's never too early to start forming your own political opinions and views. You don't have to agree with your parents. Be a freethinker. c:

~ Nick the Cookie Monster ♥


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1309

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

And you know what's funny? Mitt Romney doesn't wanna make his ending speech. I heard he made a freaking victory speech. So c0cKy. I hate when people are like that. Now I feel bad for the guy but that was going over the limit with his c0cKiness. 
he's supposed to write a victory speech Obama could have if he wanted to... Romney probably doesn't have a good memory and that's why he wrote one.... its like saving yourself from fishing for words...


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 3350

TEAM OBAMA!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1309

"MyNameIsNick(:" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

I wanted Romney, because my family wanted him and stuff, but really...kids+politics don't go together.
I respect your family's opinion... but you do know that you're allowed to have your OWN opinion, right? You're just a kid, so I know politics don't seem important. But they are.  Since Obama was elected, you'll probably be able to get a better education and go to college and get a job someday. Mitt Romney wanted to cut funding for education and he wouldn't pass the DREAM act, which allows kids educational rights.  Also, I'm guessing you're in a middle class family. Just guessing. Mitt Romney only supports the wealthy, and he wants to raise taxes on the middle class and give more tax cuts to millionaires. He claims that this would "create jobs", but it obviously wouldn't. Plus, it just wouldn't be fair. So even if your parents are conservatives, it's never too early to start forming your own political opinions and views. You don't have to agree with your parents. Be a freethinker. c:
millionaires as in big businesses... they need more money to make their products, you don't run a business so you don't need the tax cuts that  Pepsi Co. has because you aren't making and selling products... no intention to sound mean.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-18 05:11:22 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:09:26 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 05:04:40 -0800

- 2017-11-18 04:56:06 -0800

- 2017-11-18 04:54:31 -0800

- 2017-11-18 03:58:34 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:33:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-15 14:15:43 -0800

- 2017-11-15 11:36:59 -0800

- 2017-11-15 08:41:29 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-15 11:44:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-15 08:26:15 -0800

- 2017-11-15 10:57:47 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 03:58:34 -0800

- 2017-11-17 22:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:59:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800