Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

look im sick and tired of al this "obama " vs. "rommeny" stuff. the chose was made the people have spoken deal with it suck it up and get on with your life  bush messed up this country obama is out to fix it he means what he say and say what he mean he is good people leave him alone he is a human beging like the rest of us.!

Nicole C. A.K.A lil kesha B.K.A pump pump

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

people are aloud to say what they want.  besides we cant just tell them to stop.... and we cant say if it will calm down any time soon..... i only agree with "its a bit anoying" other than that..... i dont.

mafioso Lovino

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

I disagree with Obama's policy decisions. Or at least, I disagree with what he says his policy decisions are, he's often bigger on talking about what he wants than he is on going and getting it. That said, I disagree with Romney's policy propositions, just like I disagreed with Bush's and Kerry's. Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, and other Libertarians are the only political candidates who talk any sense these days, and nobody seems to pay any attention to them. Jeez, I'm twelve and I'm already jaded. I really hope things get better.

A proud Libertarian rabble rouser and a fan of Ayn Rand. I'm a friendly person but I do bite when frustrated.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity