Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Blind Faith anf Furbia's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Melissa froze. Oh no! I did catch someone's attention! she thought. "Uhhh" she didn't know what to say. She looked around in fright..then back at the rich boy. He is very handsome, she thought and decided to speak instead of running away.
"I don't think so. My name is Melissa," she sputtered.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Justin broke a smile. "I'm Justin." He said, brushing the girls hair away from her face. She is beautiful.  He thought, and put his hands in his pockets. Justin looked down and shuffled his feet. "Do you wanna walk with me?" He broke out in a sputter.

Meow :3

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Melissa felt like she was in a dream.
She was just about to say yes but reality caught up with her and punched her right in the face. So much for a dream. "I would love to, but I can't," She said reluctantly. "I have to go down to that garden over there and get food for my family."
She pointed to the small garden down the hill.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
"Oh." Justin said flatly. "I could help." Justin smiled. Poor girl. He thought. Justin moved slowly closer to Melissa and took her hand. "Lets go." He said, and headed down the hill. I love this girl.  He realised.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel walked down the hill, hand in hand with Justin.
She felt like she was blushing as red as a tomatoe. 
I love this boy! She realized.
She sat down in the garden in began to pick different crops and plopped them into her small basket.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Justin bent down and helped her. He loved this girl, and he wouldn't care if his dad yelled at him. He blushed constantly, thinking he was a apple. Justin heard footsteps, figuring it was his dad. A loud, booming voice sounded over the hill. 

(The dad of Justin)
Mark moved down the hill to see his son, Justin with a poor girl. He already has a girl-friend He thought to himself madly. "JUSTIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He huffed as he moved down the hill.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Melissa was so embarrassed. She hoped she had not caused any trouble.
She shook in terror...and slowly moved backwards.
(I can't stop mentally giving Justin the voice of one of the rats named Justin in a movie I saw XD XD XD)

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Justin heaved slowly as he got up. "Dad, this is Melissa. I was just helping her." He said calmly. He wrapped his arm around Melissa, bringing her close.

{Justins dad. }
Mark growled at that. "Well, hurry up. Its almost dinner!" He literally hissed and heaved himself up the hill, panting.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel (Her nickname...I get tired of typing Melissa cuz I can't spell it right the first time XD) looked down. She looked down...down at her worn up old shoes that her older sister Sarah had worn before. "Maybe I should go..." she said reluctantly. 

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Justin looked at her sorrowfully. "I- should to." Justin said, looking at Mel. He took her hand one more time, and lead her up the hill.  (OKAY XD ) He smiled and let go, kissing her cheek. "Bye." He said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scary story.

the real world

latest videos