Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Blind Faith anf Furbia's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel turned red. "Goodbye" she replied.
And she bent down, grabbed her basket, and started down the hill.
From that peaceful meadow, to the suffering village. She looked up at the sky...her way off telling time...and by that, she knew she was late to get home. Melissa ran on the dirty path, the same one in which brought her to the meadow. And once she saw her house, she slowed into a medium speed walking.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Justin moved throw the tree's to his house. His girlfriend was probably there, and his dad. He burst into the door way, seeing that he was late. His girlfriend squealed and ran over hugging him, kissing him lightly.

(Justins gf, Meg.)
Meg squeezed him, squealing loudly. "Oh, I missed you!" She said, letting go and leaning in to kiss him again. 

Meow :3

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
(O.O I like how you put a twist on things XD)
Mel casually opened her front door, if you would call a dirty old piece of wood a door, and stepped inside her relatively clean..but small home where five of her seven siblings ran up to her and hugged her tight.
  "Where were you?" Louisa, her 8 year old sister asked?
  "You are late!" followed her 5 year old brother Nicholas (Hey thats my bro's name XD!)
  "Did you bring the food? Did it get here safely?" her slightly chubby 10 year old sister Lindsay asked.

"The food is fine," Melissa assured. She made her way into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Her mother was working late at the local fruit shop and was too busy to make dinner herself.
Mel opened the small fridge she had found and fixed up with her father...back when he had still lived with her. Melissa longed for the days when she too, had a dad.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
(Ikr o.o )
Justin looked at Meg. "Hey, Meg." He said, hugging her back. He kissed her, holding her hand and bringing her to the table. He seated her, then seated himself. He longed to see Mel, but he knew that she was probably busy.Well, is this what fake love feel like? He asked himself and shrugged it off.

(Meg)
Meg hugged her boyfriend and looked at her food. "I don't like this!" She complained, looking at Justin's dad. Her eyes shined, and her mouth curved into a smirk.

(Mark, dad)
Mark looked at Meg. "Dear, would you get Meg something else?" He asked, sighing. This happend everytime she was over.

(Lily, mom)
"Sure!" She said, gathering up Meg's plate.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
(Omg I was about to name one of Mel's sisters Lily XD)
Mel looked in her tiny fridge and found some raw vegetables and carried them to her family's stove, which they often used to cook. Hadn't been cleaned much either.
 She plopped the vegetables onto a pan and ###### ## her stove. She peeked around the corner of the kitchen into the living room, making sure her siblings were behaving. They were.
  She closed the tiny baby gate to keep the children for entering the kitchen in which she was cooking in. Mel cautiously walked around her stove through a short dark hall that led to the bathroom and the laundry room. Walking slowly, she looked into the small dark laundry room and opened the door to the bathroom. (I am describing my aunt's house..ghetto huh?) she walked through the bathroom that led into the main hall of her house. Taking the right, would she walk into her living room again. She took the left that led instead into both her Mom's room and the children's room. She opened the door of the children's room. Messy.
"Jamie, are you coming? Dinner is almost ready, I need you to watch the kids," she said to her fourteen year old sister. 

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

(Very LOL xD )
Justin ate his soup, looking carefully at Meg. He pushed his bowl away, and Meg did the same. Justin got up, and Meg came real close. "Maybe, we could try for a baby." She purred lightly and rubbed his chest.

(Meg)
Meg rubbed his chest, reaching up to kiss him. She pulled back when Justin shook his head. "Meg, what are you doing?" He asked, alarmed. Meg reached up to stroke his cheek. "I just want your love." She purred, smiling lightly.

(Mark)
Mark slurped his soup noisisly. He laughed as Meg joked around. "I hope your joking, Meg." He  chuckled.

(Lily)
Lily closed her eyes, setting down the salad lightly. "Why don't you two go in your room." She stated, looking at Mark.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie groaned. For some reason Mel was not aware of, Jamie had been acting like this ever since their father left them..like...it was Mel's fault.
Jamie pulled her magazine, which she found in the trash of course, closer to her face so she would not have to look at her sister.
  "Fine," Melissa sighed and slowly shut her younger sister's door. Loud music began to play. Jamie's radio. She had gotten it from their dad...the house wasn't as poor as it was ghetto. Ghetto fabulous, as she would refer it as.
Mel made her way back into the kitchen.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Justin nodded. "You have to be joking." He said, backing away. Meg followed him like a dog, panting.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
(That was weaksauce.)
Mel set out plates on a small bar-like table attached to the side of the kitchen.
  "Guys! Food is ready!" she hollered over the noise of the TV.
Soon 6 little monkey-ish kids came running into the kitchen and sitting down at the table.
Mel counted. ####, ### #####, ####, ####, ###...###. ####### Jamie?"
Melissa trudged into the hallway once again to find Jamie still in her room, listening to her radio, reading her magazine.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
((YO))

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos