Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Blind Faith anf Furbia's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Justin backed away, ready to back away. Meg smiled, circling her arms around her. She smiled again, dragging him up the steps. Justin yowled, getting up quickly. "M-Meg I don't love you!" He yelled, pushing her lightly.
(Meg)
Meg looked hurt, and stumbled lightly down the steps. "I-I thought you did!" She snarled, and heaved herself out the door. She ran to her house, half in tears, half grunting. "I'll s-show him!" She  snarled to herself again.
(Mark) 
Mark growled, getting up with a sigh. "You love that Melissa girl?" He asked, not waiting for no answer. "I am disapointed in you. You love a poor girl?" He asked again.
(Lily)
Lily looked down, sobbing lightly.

Meow :3

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
"Jamie!" Mel began. "I've had about enough of your nonsense!"
Jamie glared at her sister coldy. "Ditto," she said.
And with that Mel rushed out, slamming the door. It was not her fault!
By the time she got back to the kitchen, it was a mess. Mel's mom, Janie walked into the old wooden front door.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Justin put his head down sorrowfully. "Y-Yes, I do like her. She's my type! She's beautiful, stunning, pretty.." Justin 'peered through the window, as if he saw her. He had smiled alot since his memories alot, but he felt like ice on the steps. 
(Meg)
Meg stepped in her house, still crying. "DADD! You gotta do something!" Meg screamed, running into the kitchen.
(Mark)
Mark growled lowly, and hook his hands on Justin's shoulders. "You may not love anyone!" He hissed, looking at him with mad eyes.
(Lily) 
Still sobbing.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
((Space Face 2 was just as awesome as it was this morning smile)) 
The next day soon came. 6:30 A.M.
Mel woke up and looked at her 7 siblings all stuffed into the same bed. Fast asleep.
She of course, slept on an old beanbag chair. She quietly stood up and went to her crowded closet and rummaged around for something she could wear back to the garden.
She found another old ragged dress that was actually nicer than the other. She put it on quickly, grabbed her basket, and left her house and started toward the woods.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
{ COOL! }

Justin woke up, rubbing his eyes. He stood up, stumbling tiredly to his closet. He took off his night gown and put on a t-shirt and jeans. Justin quickly ran into his bathroom, and grabbed his brush of many. He brushed his hair quickly, slipping on a sweater and his sandals. He crept down the stairs, careful not to wake Lily and Mark. He slipped out the door, running through the trees as fast as he could. He saw a girl with long brown hair, and a small basket. "Melissa!" He called softly, running towards her.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel walked down the path slowly.
(dude she no behind trees yet ._.)
She quietly climbed under the tall grass careful to not catch attention.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
{ Okay }
Justin pushed through his fence, slowly walking trying not to crunch grass. He passed Meg's house, bending down  not to CATCH her attetion.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel decided not to get vegetables again and decided to find some meat instead...but where?

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Justin picked up his knife and bow, that he usually stored in an empty tree. He crept fowards, aiming his bow at a rabbit. He shot at it, hitting it straight in the stomach.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Mel peeked over the grass and saw Justin. She raised her head and smiled.

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

latest videos