Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private rp for me and Diamond543

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar Blue 

############ # #
Personality:Nice, Cool, Funny, Talented , Peaceful most of the time, Stubborn, Hard headed , Selfless most of the time, When in battle she always wins, confident

Other: Angel

Name: Jamie Reed 

Appearence:  

############# Funny, Talented , Peaceful most of the time, Stubborn, Hard headed , Selfless most of the time, confident, Awesome 

Other: Angel

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Anne Belle Carson.
Look:...
Personality:Anne is miserable and can be very rude. She takes work seriously and is very intelligent. She does not entertain jokes and is known to be very "straight forward". She is however much lighter on her friends and can be very nice depending on your relationship with her. 
Other: Demon.

Name: Daichi Carson.
Look:...
#############Daichi is miserable and can be very rude. He takes work seriously and is very intelligent. He does not entertain jokes and is known to be very "straight forward". He is however much lighter on his friends and can be very nice depending on your relationship with him.
Other: Demon.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne walked into the school; bag slung over her shoulder, her purple hair let loose and reaching justabove the ground. Her short dress attracted stares from the boys, a few scowls from the girls. She continued walking, immediately going over to the side where demons sat; opposite from the angels. She took an apple from her bag and started eating it, waiting for class to begin. Daichi blended in with the crowd coming in, he wore both straps of the bag and stuck both hands in his pockets. The crowd parted into their two groups, angels and demons. He stayed over his side, with the demons. He took out his book and started drawing, waiting for class to begin.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I smiled walking through the office catching stares from boys they whistled and winked I continued strutting down the hall way until I got to the class room I opened the doors and stepped into the room I saw my friend on the angel side same as me and talked about how excited we were for school as we waited for our teacher 

Jamie: I had my satchel on carrying my books and holding my book in my hand digging the passing students with my nose in my book I walked all the way to the class and then opened the door stepping into th angel line and still reading 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Returned from school! By the way, you roleplay in first person? Never knew ^^))

Anne: I yawned, still waiting for the teacher to arrive. To pass the time I started to braid my purple hair, which would certainly take quite some time. I noticed an angel boy reading one of my favourite books, but I thought of better things to do than stare at the angel; the creature. I returned to braiding my hair.

Daichi: I heard a constant chatter over the angel side, it had to be them. Had to. I turned to see that majority of the noise was coming from the conversation of two girls. I sighed and turned around, noticing Anne, my sister, also just turning away from looking at the angel side. I placed my head on my desk, deciding to get some rest before the teacher entered.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

I smiled to see that I was being obnoxious to the demons but I soon got bored with my conversation with my friend and stopped talking I sighed and grabbed a pencil and started to draw 

James: 

I laugh at the funny part in the book and continue reading in silence other then my laugh of course but after all it was only a chuckle I was pretty sure no one would hear me and I didn't care if the did so I shrugged and continued reading

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne: I sigh and finish braiding my hair. I reach into my bag, take out the book I was currently reading. A Paranormal Romance I skip to the page frokm which ai had left off and start to read, despite the noise. Daichi: I yawn and glance over to the angel side, the girl had stopped talking to her friend and was now drawing. Nothing of importance. I yawn once again and rest my head on the desk. ((Lot of homework recently..sorry.))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I looked over at the demon side and saw some guy looking over here then back at his book I scoffed typical demons always hiding a thought or judging someone from afar I thought as I
continued drawing 

james:

I hadn't paid any attention to any on these annoying people I focused on my book 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne: I yawned, wondering why the teacher hadn't arrived. She might have been attacked, killed even. I couldn't help but giggle slightly, it was probably something like waking up late.  I yawned and brushed some strands of my hair from my face.

Daichi: I sighed, and looked around, then rested my head on my desk once again, there was nothing to do.

((Writers block))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I smile and look at my phone getting a text from this kid I liked he was super sweet and hot " Hey babe what are you doing Friday night? Wink " he texted I smiled and giggled a bit " Going out with you Luis " I text back 

james: 

I smiled at my book and sighed when I finished the book so I went in my bag and got a new better one 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Watcha Watching (2014)

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

latest videos