Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private rp for me and Diamond543

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne: I grinned as a lady entered. Though my smile faltered once she announced she wasn't the teacher and class was canceled. I sighed and grabbed my bag, heading out with the group. Why not just send a substitute ? I thought as I glanced over at the angels. I leaned against the wall in the hallway, talking to some other demons.

Daichi: I sighed and quickly grabbed my bag and headed outside, majority of the students crowded the halls; none of them seeming to be going anywhere. I decided to linger, mostly because I had nothing else to do.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I smiled and looked for Luis who was waiting for me near the door I walked out and he grabbed me from behind " Hey beautiful " he shouted as I jumped " Don't scare me like that Luis!" I said hitting him he smiled and kissed me 

James: 

I laugh at the first chapter of this exquisite book the detail was so specific and I was able to visulize every word I read I was truly impressed with the word choice if this book

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne: I take out my phone; three new messages. I start texting back, having nothing else to do. I glance over at the angels. They were making awful lot of noise. I scowl at them before returning to my phone.

Daichi: I sigh and glance at my watch. I take a sandwich from my bag and start eating it.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I smile and pull away " Um let's not cause a scene Luis " I say smiling as he nibbled on my ear I pushed him off and walke to my locker

James: 

I laughed and walked down the hall and sat down in the chair that was near the office 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne: I grin as the woman returns to talk to us. She says we'll have a substitute teacher. I squeal in joy and rush into the classroom with everyone else.  Another woman walks in, she gives no introduction but writes a project on the blackboard; chalk dust drifting  through the air.  After about 10 minutes, she turns to us, says it's due tomorrow and exits. I sigh. "What type of teacher is that?" I whisper to myself, before reading the board. The project read:

Write a presentation on an important person in the History of the Earth. It must be 10 pages long.

I grimace. 10 pages? How absurd! I read the list of pairs. I was paired up with someone named Jamie Reed. "Who's Jamie Reed?" I ask, my voice just a whisper in the noise. Everyone trying to find the person they were paired with.

Daichi: I sigh, after finishing reading the project. I was paired with someone named Skylar Blue. I chuckled at the person's name, Sky. . . blue "Who's Skylar?" I shouted.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I looked up after hearing my name " In Skye who wants to know?" I say laughing with Luis as I searched the room an my eyes laid on the board " I am partnered up with a Daichi who is that " I ask looking across the room I couldn't see clearly I wasn't wearing contacts 

Jamie: 

I looked up and rose my hand " I am right here" I say as I lowered my eyes back to my book I was bored with this class and wanted to leave Immediately 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne: I sighed. "Honestly, who is Jamie Reed?" I ask, not hearing anyone reply. "I'm Anne and am partnered with a Jamie." I say, hoping my partner would reply. Stupid teacher. Couldn't you have pointed out the people yourselves. Now chaos has begun! I thought.

Daichi: My eyes widen once an angel identifies herself as Skye. "Your Skylar? I'm Daichi." I said, directing my question the angel who was currently looking around. "Please don't tell me I'm paired with an Angel." I whisper to myself.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sigh and nod my head " Yes I am an angel in the flesh so your my partner in this project well that's nice it's a pleasure " I say sweetly as I sit back down he seems normal nothing like how father described demons I just hope we get along so I can get a passing grade I think to myself

Jamie: 

I sigh an get up " I am Jamie reed " I say still reading my fascinating book 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne: I sigh. "Your Jamie Reed? How wonderful! I get a nerdy Angel for my partner." I say, before sighing again. "Well then. If we have 10 pages due tomorrow, we might as well pick someone to do the report on now." I say. "By the way, I'm Anne."

Daichi: I sigh. "I can't believe my partner is an angel." I whisper to myself. I glanced over at her, before looking away. I just couldn't believe it. The teacher probably knew as well. Curse her. I though.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I sat down and sighed I knew he hated me because of the rules and rumors I'm so over this I thought to myself scoffing I closed my eyes and sighed 

James: I nodded and sat back down and put my head down to my book as I continued to read on I smiled 

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Slap The Keyboard :p