Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[We know the plot. :3]

Name:

Personality: [Optional]

Biography: [Optional]

Looks:

Other:

My Character

Name: Adrena Genesee [No surname]

Personality: Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above her own needs. Stable and practical, she values security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

Looks:  Light brown hair, light green eyes, fair skin, slim but with a curvy figure and relatively normal height.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: 'Lord' Chibiterasu (He's the former ruler of the Sun Kingdom.)
Personality: Can be hard to reach his emotions at times, all-mighty, stubborn, enjoys music, lovable once you get to know him, protective.
Looks: Slightly above average in height, his hair is a chestnut colour, his eyes are red, always wears black horse riding gloves, a large scar down his cheek below his eye, wears a large cloak with the hood up, wears a belt with his special sword only his kind can handle, muscular figure, wears a vest top underneath a waistcoat, cargo trousers tucked into his hiking boots.
Biography: After his mother passed away his birth, Chibi was taken in by his grandfather Shiranui. He was taught the way of the Blaze Samurai, becoming the best fighter in his existence. As he grew older, he practised more. Once he became the ruler of his mother's kingdom, the demons attacked daily. With his grandfather captured and his guards held back, it was one-on-one with the King of Darkness. The battle dragged out, but the way of the Sun was still strong. The demons haven't been sighted since that heroic day, they seem to hide out near his castle. He is worshipped by many, being one of the greatest rulers that ever lived.
Other: He only leaves his castle in an emergency or if Akuro has been sought out. He always leaves his most powerful and most brave guards behind to guard the village.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Who should start?]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Uh, could you? I'm terrible at beginning.)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
[Changed my character.]

Adrena Genesee

My black mare galloped through the north of the village, the white snow covering markets, cabins trees, and mountains. My light green eyes looked around the small portion of the last village to the castle.

Wonder why? Well, the Lord requested me to make a painting of him, since he had heard the rumors of my 'amazing' portraits of people and scenery.

The mare slowly came to a stop as we stood in front of the gate of the exit of the very last village . An armoured guard strided towards me, a sword in his hand. "Lady Arena, I hope you have a fine trip," he said through his helmet as he unlocked the gate.

"Thank you," I murmured and slowly galloped passed the gate, hearing the squeaking behind me.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi was walking through his gardens, admiring the cuttings and shapes that were carved into each hedge and bush. One was even carved into the shape of his mother. He smiled sneakily, and continued to walk, his arms folded behind his back.

Later on, he was sat in his throne room, hosting a recruitment of a new knight. He tapped both of the man's shoulders, then his head. "A new knight is born." He announced, cheering overwhelming him. He grinned in a kingly manner, nodding the man to rise before him.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

My white dress bounced against my knees as I walked down the large corridor. Two guards stood by my sides, their armor knocking against the marble floor.

We finally reached the large wooden doors, the guards pushed them open to reveal the Lord making a man an official knight. The guards stepped back and I simply kept still.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi saw Adrena in the corner of his eye. He nodded to the guards, and motioned with his sword for them to come forward. "Take this young knight to the Knight's Quarter. You should teach him what it takes to patrol the perimeter." He said, giving a royal nod, sleathing his sword back in his belt. He looked over at the princess once everyone began to leave. "Princess Adrena. What brings you here, young one?" He asked, keeping his usual focused look.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Adrena Genesee

I walked calmly forward as Chibiterasu questioned me. "Lord Chibiterasu, I heard that you wanted me to paint a portrait of you, so I decided to come," I said calmly as I simply stared at him with a serene expression.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi just looked at her in a softer manner. "Ah, the guard passed the message. Excellent." He smiled. (Skip that? x3 Chibi'll praise her, and pat her shoulder gently. As she likes him, she'll just smile shyly. x3)

When the princess had finished, Chibi got up and walked behind her. "Ah, magnificent! You have such talent, Princess." He smiled, placing his hands on her shoulders. He patted her shoulders softly, then stepped away.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

what does the signature above you tell?

Hunter Hayes

Words that start with A