Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I just smiled at her. I was happy for her that she was now the queen of the moon lands. "I'm just happy for you, my dear Adrena." I said, too afraid to kiss her again on the lips.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena:
"Well, I shall sent out one of my spokesmen to the villages of this kingdom, announcing that I am their new ruler," I told Chibi as I looked back once more to see the woman from the crowning waiting for me at the entrance. What does she need?

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I saw her look at the entrance. "Wow. Being a queen is just as busy being a king." I said, wanting to wait for her again, but I had Akuro to take care of. Adrena was an all important queen now, I didn't want her hurt on my account. "I'd love to wait for you again, my dear, but I have something to do myself. If you wish to see me again, meet me in my throne room at dusk. I'll be there." I said, kissing het hand softly, then letting her go. Going outside and getting on my black stallion, I had my mind focus on my final fight with the Dark King. Without Adrena's help, I knew I was going to be a lot more vulnerable. I had to try.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Lord Chibiterasu: I saw her look at the entrance. "Wow. Being a queen is just as busy being a king." I said, wanting to wait for her again, but I had Akuro to take care of. Adrena was an all important queen now, I didn't want her hurt on my account. "I'd love to wait for you again, my dear, but I have something to do myself. If you wish to see me again, meet me in my throne room at dusk. I'll be there." I said, kissing het hand softly, then letting her go. Going outside and getting on my black stallion, I had my mind focus on my final fight with the Dark King. Without Adrena's help, I knew I was going to be a lot more vulnerable. I had to try.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena: I watched as Chibi rode away. I let out a sigh as I desperately wanted to go with him, but I couldn't.

Mounting my mare once more, I followed by the side of the woman, while knights and guards rode by our sides, protecting us. I honestly felt like I was wanted since I felt happy energy rise from the guards and knights bodies, which made me smile a little.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord Chibiterasu: I was determined to beat Akuro properly this time. (Skip to when she waits for him?)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Lord Chibiterasu: I was determined to beat Akuro properly this time. (Skip to when she waits for him?)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, Chibi'll see Adrena there. =P)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you make Adrena come to his throne room? She can call for him once, and then one of Chibi's doctors can open a door and say, "Queen Adrena, Lord Chibiterasu is in here. He got a little injured during the final duel with Akuro." Then he leads her into the room, and she sees him being fixed up on his arm, chest, torso and back. Just do the bit up to Adrena calling Chibi's name, and I'll do the rest. :3)

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Andrea:
I followed the doctor into the throne room to see a nurse was fixing up his arm, chest, torso and back... which were bare. A light blush appeared on my lips, and walked towards him. "Chibi!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

latest videos