Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena:
Luckily, the water dress on my body stayed and refilled the lake. Quickly telling Orochi the task, "My father has escaped the Land of Lava and Suffering, and is planning to dethrone me. I need you to stop him from doing such before he and Akuro kills me. Do not kill my father, just try to persuade him to not do such thing."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Orochi: I stayed silent. "I'm afraid I cannot perform that. I'm a god, not a distractor." I said, shaking my head sorrowfully. Lord Chibiterasu: I grasped my stallion's reins within my jaws and ran.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena:
My eyes were then filled with extreme sorrow. "Please Orochi, I'm too young to die, and you are the only creature I can trust to do such duty. If my father returns to the throne, he will cause major chaos in my kingdom!"

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Queen Adrena:
My eyes were then filled with extreme sorrow. "Please Orochi, I'm too young to die, and you are the only creature I can trust to do such duty. If my father returns to the throne, he will cause major chaos in my kingdom!"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Orochi: "Somethings wrong. The lord Chibiterasu has been possessed by the evil Akuro." I growled. "Adrena, as you can see, I cannot descend from these falls. Seek out Chibiterasu's grandfather Shiranui for guidance on how to help him."

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen Adrena:
I nodded and hurried out of the waterfall's cave, and mounted the mare. Chibi had already left, but I could see the stallion's and his footprints in the muddy dirt. The mare rode quickly and swiftly through the woods, dodging trees, fallen tree trunks and rocks..

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Possessed Chibiterasu: I finally had the Child of the Sun under my control. The power of the sun was at my command. Everything was perfect, then I sensed the Moon Queen approach with guidance from Shiranui. He was no longer with her, but she remembered his words well.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Possessed Chibiterasu: I finally had the Child of the Sun under my control. The power of the sun was at my command. Everything was perfect, then I sensed the Moon Queen approach with guidance from Shiranui. He was no longer with her, but she remembered his words well.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Queen  Adrena:
I chased after Chibi, and something certainly didn't feel right about him. There was something... different that simply made flames uprise in my stomach with anger and annoyance, something that only Dark Chibi was capable of doing.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos