Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3866
Queen Adrena:
Luckily, the water dress on my body stayed and refilled the lake. Quickly telling Orochi the task, "My father has escaped the Land of Lava and Suffering, and is planning to dethrone me. I need you to stop him from doing such before he and Akuro kills me. Do not kill my father, just try to persuade him to not do such thing."

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
Orochi: I stayed silent. "I'm afraid I cannot perform that. I'm a god, not a distractor." I said, shaking my head sorrowfully. Lord Chibiterasu: I grasped my stallion's reins within my jaws and ran.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3866
Queen Adrena:
My eyes were then filled with extreme sorrow. "Please Orochi, I'm too young to die, and you are the only creature I can trust to do such duty. If my father returns to the throne, he will cause major chaos in my kingdom!"

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3866

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Queen Adrena:
My eyes were then filled with extreme sorrow. "Please Orochi, I'm too young to die, and you are the only creature I can trust to do such duty. If my father returns to the throne, he will cause major chaos in my kingdom!"


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
Orochi: "Somethings wrong. The lord Chibiterasu has been possessed by the evil Akuro." I growled. "Adrena, as you can see, I cannot descend from these falls. Seek out Chibiterasu's grandfather Shiranui for guidance on how to help him."

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3866
Queen Adrena:
I nodded and hurried out of the waterfall's cave, and mounted the mare. Chibi had already left, but I could see the stallion's and his footprints in the muddy dirt. The mare rode quickly and swiftly through the woods, dodging trees, fallen tree trunks and rocks..

One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369
Possessed Chibiterasu: I finally had the Child of the Sun under my control. The power of the sun was at my command. Everything was perfect, then I sensed the Moon Queen approach with guidance from Shiranui. He was no longer with her, but she remembered his words well.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Possessed Chibiterasu: I finally had the Child of the Sun under my control. The power of the sun was at my command. Everything was perfect, then I sensed the Moon Queen approach with guidance from Shiranui. He was no longer with her, but she remembered his words well.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5369

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Possessed Chibiterasu: I finally had the Child of the Sun under my control. The power of the sun was at my command. Everything was perfect, then I sensed the Moon Queen approach with guidance from Shiranui. He was no longer with her, but she remembered his words well.

I'm not really sure what to put here.


One Sun, One Moon [Private]

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3866
Queen  Adrena:
I chased after Chibi, and something certainly didn't feel right about him. There was something... different that simply made flames uprise in my stomach with anger and annoyance, something that only Dark Chibi was capable of doing.

play online games

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Dragon-dash-thumb-image

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

Blobthrower-thumb

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

Plinga-pet

Join the pet-pampering party with your own customized critter!

latest forum posts

Word that start with A-moved

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

Count to one million!

3rd letter Game!

latest videos